Simple Simon

Default Capt. Neal's stock market investments.

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Yes, sir, the economy has really remained in the crapper!

S.Simon

Bobsprit

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Neal, my father made 5 times that in the last year. But he would have made even
more if Bush was doing a good job.
You just don't get it. And you lie to make a case.

RB
Simple Simon

Don't worry. What we are experiencing, probably through
2004, is what is called a 'cyclical bull' market. I think we're
still in a long-term bear market that will show up again after
the 2004 elections probably about Jan 2005 after interest
rates start going up again with the specter of inflation.

Stocks may be 'overvalued' but I think they still have
plenty of upside to go. I'm expecting to cash out all my
stocks sometime in 2004 when the DOW is around 10K or
more.

I'm at the point where I cannot afford to gamble on
stocks much longer so I'm positioned to move into bonds,
fixed annuities, treasuries etc. I hope to hit it just right
so I get in on the upside of the interest curve.

S.Simon

Donals Dilemma wrote in message ...
On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:35:50 -0500, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Yes, sir, the economy has really remained in the crapper!

S.Simon

Hmmm you have invested wisely, obviously with a good spread of
startups to get that kind of growth in 12 months.
Keep a close eye Cappy, many analysts are pointing to this being an
unsustainablegrowth.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Bobsprit

Hmmm you have invested wisely, obviously with a good spread of
startups to get that kind of growth in 12 months.

Wisely? He invested nothing. Neal has no money. Dispite his silly claims he
wouldn't be living on such a tired old boat if that was the case. A real man
needs space to stretch out.

RB
Bobsprit

I'm at the point where I cannot afford to gamble on
stocks much longer so I'm positioned to move into bonds,
fixed annuities, treasuries etc. I hope to hit it just right
so I get in on the upside of the interest curve.

Hit what just right? You have nothing and everyone knows it.
Stop it already!

RB

Simple Simon

Yet another ignorant statement by a small mind trapped
it a fat body. When I wish to 'stretch out' I go for
a nice long swim in my back yard pool which is square miles
large or I go ashore and knock out forty of fifty quick
miles on my bike. You can only dream of doing any such
thing up there where it's too cold to get into the water
and the roads are too snowy, icy or traffic-congested
to ride a bike. All you can do is huddle in your tenement
apartment and stare at your pathetic entertainment
center the likes of which State penitentiary inmates
abide.

Like I've said before, don't make me mad or I'll
come up there and buy your little tenement apartment,
break your lease and throw your sorry ass out onto
the sidewalk. Then you can go squeeze your fat
ass into your wife's boat there in the yard. Serve
you right actually spending time on that POS! Maybe
it won't frighten you so much stuck on dry land like
that . . .

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Hmmm you have invested wisely, obviously with a good spread of
startups to get that kind of growth in 12 months.

Wisely? He invested nothing. Neal has no money. Dispite his silly claims he
wouldn't be living on such a tired old boat if that was the case. A real man
needs space to stretch out.

RB

JN

Default Such Delusions.

Let's see. Anchored out in the bay in an econo-yacht so he doesn't have to
pay dockage. Yep, sounds like a gazillionaire.

Simple Simon

Default Such Reality.

You and Bobsprit both show how lubberly your attitudes
and why neither of you will EVER become real sailors.

Fact: Anyone who pays for a spot in a marina and thinks
it preferable to living away from the trailer park trash
who live aboard in a marina is stupid and will never be a
sailor because his priorities are all wrong and his thinking
is perverse.

Fact: Living on the hook is something so valuable as to
be worthwhile even if it cost more than living in a Park
Avenue penthouse. Fortunately most people are too
stupid to realize it and we real sailors mostly have
it all to ourselves. We have a better view, a more
peaceful existence, a healthier life, a more close-
knit community, freedom from taxes, freedom from
harassment, freedom from barking dogs, noisy and
obnoxious neighbors and freedom to come and go
as we please. We live a healthier and more wholesome
life and are closer to nature than any city dweller or
marina trash.

Fact: If you were a sailor you would never have
written anything so stupid that proves you unworthy
to even comment on us real sailors.

S.Simon

"JN" wrote in message ...
Let's see. Anchored out in the bay in an econo-yacht so he doesn't have to
pay dockage. Yep, sounds like a gazillionaire.

DSK

Default Crapt. Neal's stock market investments.

Simple Simon wrote:

So the economy is still in the dumps huh Booby?

How come in November 2002 Capt. Neal's stock market
investments were worth about $280,000 but now in
November 2003 they are worth about $400,000?

Yes, sir, the economy has really remained in the crapper!

1- there is more to the economy than the stock market.

2- name a combination of stocks that result in a 43% gain in
the past year.

You are full of malarkey, as always.

DSK

JN

Default As I Said, Such Delusion!

You have to be a real people-hating hermit to live on the hook. There are
many times I enjoy the hell out of my boat that it doesn't leave the dock.
I had my boat at home behind my house once, but I missed the dock community
and returned. There's nothing like crewing on someone else's boat when it's
blowing like hell. There's nothing like half-a-dozen sailors gathering at
someone's boat and downing a few while tossing around the bull****. There's
nothing like relaxing in the cockpit at dusk enjoying a glass of wine and
greeting those returning from a day on the water. And most of all, there's
nothing like having somebody to hoist your ass aloft when need be, or to
help you get your sails off and folded when a hurricane is barrelling down
on you. You can have the hook, I enjoy the company of fellow sailors at the
dock. I may not be an expert sailor, but then I never claimed to be one did
I? You have and now you have a lot to live up to dimwit.

(OT) stock market bb General 2 May 19th 04 12:38 AM
Capt Neal's crack cuts the mustard! Myron Florin ASA 2 October 8th 03 09:52 PM
Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options optionsailer General 1 July 24th 03 04:37 AM
Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options optionsailer ASA 2 July 12th 03 06:49 AM
Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options optionsailer ASA 0 July 11th 03 04:42 PM