optionsailer

Default Take me to sail AND I teach you about trading stock market options

Hi,

15 years ago I have taken a one week sailing course,
and have never sailed thereafter.
Currently I'am a 49 years old men, and I have no boat. Living in Europe.
I like to sail in my holiday this summer with someone who has a boat and can
sail,
perhaps you learn me again sailing.
I have a lot of years experience in trading options in the stock market.
Who like to learn about trading options and has a sailboat,
perhaps we could both happy if we take some time together.

Regards Optionsailer,

Note: You wil only know my real name when we have a deal.