Simple Simon

Default Such Reality.

You and Bobsprit both show how lubberly your attitudes
and why neither of you will EVER become real sailors.

Fact: Anyone who pays for a spot in a marina and thinks
it preferable to living away from the trailer park trash
who live aboard in a marina is stupid and will never be a
sailor because his priorities are all wrong and his thinking
is perverse.

Fact: Living on the hook is something so valuable as to
be worthwhile even if it cost more than living in a Park
Avenue penthouse. Fortunately most people are too
stupid to realize it and we real sailors mostly have
it all to ourselves. We have a better view, a more
peaceful existence, a healthier life, a more close-
knit community, freedom from taxes, freedom from
harassment, freedom from barking dogs, noisy and
obnoxious neighbors and freedom to come and go
as we please. We live a healthier and more wholesome
life and are closer to nature than any city dweller or
marina trash.

Fact: If you were a sailor you would never have
written anything so stupid that proves you unworthy
to even comment on us real sailors.

S.Simon

"JN" wrote in message ...
Let's see. Anchored out in the bay in an econo-yacht so he doesn't have to
pay dockage. Yep, sounds like a gazillionaire.