Simple Simon

Default Capt. Neal's stock market investments.

Yet another ignorant statement by a small mind trapped
it a fat body. When I wish to 'stretch out' I go for
a nice long swim in my back yard pool which is square miles
large or I go ashore and knock out forty of fifty quick
miles on my bike. You can only dream of doing any such
thing up there where it's too cold to get into the water
and the roads are too snowy, icy or traffic-congested
to ride a bike. All you can do is huddle in your tenement
apartment and stare at your pathetic entertainment
center the likes of which State penitentiary inmates
abide.

Like I've said before, don't make me mad or I'll
come up there and buy your little tenement apartment,
break your lease and throw your sorry ass out onto
the sidewalk. Then you can go squeeze your fat
ass into your wife's boat there in the yard. Serve
you right actually spending time on that POS! Maybe
it won't frighten you so much stuck on dry land like
that . . .

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Hmmm you have invested wisely, obviously with a good spread of
startups to get that kind of growth in 12 months.

Wisely? He invested nothing. Neal has no money. Dispite his silly claims he
wouldn't be living on such a tired old boat if that was the case. A real man
needs space to stretch out.

RB