Bobsprit

Default Well I thought, if I dont tell ya, I don't Love ya!

You know what the bible says about that.....

Ding dong, the witch is dead?

Capt RB
Jonathan Ganz

Like I said, f*ck off.

"Chris" wrote in message
Jonathan,

I don't have a choice in the matter Jon..... Only you can reject him or
accecpt him.

Today is the day of salvation. You never know when your number is up..

The bible says "there is a way that seems right to a man but it leads to
distruction"

The Bible is Gods love letter to mankind. He owns the entire universe and
everything in it, us included. Yet he gives us free will to decide for
ourselves what is right and what is wrong. God will not force you to

follow
him, but he knows your heart and he will persue you if you are worthy Jon.

May the LORD richly bless you!

Chris

Jonathan Ganz

I think it's plonk time.

"Chris" wrote in message

Neal,

There is no way for you to know if what Im saying is true or not.
That is, unless you know what the truth is.
There is no way for you to know what the truth is....
Unless there is a truth that you can know!!

In a nutshell Neal you are where YOU want to be....

Untill you seek truth as you would seek air while drowning under water,
life will continue to be meaningless. You've got to want it...Neal...

Remember that I tried, as a begger show another where the bread is....and
then...rejected the Great God and Savior Jesus Christ before men....?
You know what the bible says about that.....
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Chris

Donal

I thought that Chris was wishing you well.

What's to get upset about?

Regards

Donal
--

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Like I said, f*ck off.

"Chris" wrote in message
Jonathan,

I don't have a choice in the matter Jon..... Only you can reject him or
accecpt him.

Today is the day of salvation. You never know when your number is up..

The bible says "there is a way that seems right to a man but it leads to
distruction"

The Bible is Gods love letter to mankind. He owns the entire universe

and
everything in it, us included. Yet he gives us free will to decide for
ourselves what is right and what is wrong. God will not force you to

follow
him, but he knows your heart and he will persue you if you are worthy

Jon.

May the LORD richly bless you!

Chris

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Jonathan I just wanted to let you know if you were the only human who was
imperfect on earth and Jesus was found at the garden of Gethsemene once
again... He would again put himself on the cross just for you!

Jesus? Don't you mean Easter Bunny?
There is NO Jesus, dummy.

Jesus is a matter of historical fact!

Regards

Donal

Chris

May the Lord be with all of you.
May he richly bless you.
May he give you peace.

I will pray to God for all of you...

God Bless you Donal'

Chris

Bobsprit

Jesus? Don't you mean Easter Bunny?
There is NO Jesus, dummy.

Jesus is a matter of historical fact!

There is NO hard evidence that Jesus ever existed. Not even a fossil record.

RB
Bobsprit

God Bless you Donal'

No wipe your nose.

RB
The_navigator©

Default Well I thought

Thank you. Now please do it off my computer screen. It should be a
personal thing between you and God.

Cheers MC

Chris wrote:

May the Lord be with all of you.
May he richly bless you.
May he give you peace.

I will pray to God for all of you...

God Bless you Donal'

Chris

Simple Simon

I know logic. Logic is all I need to know to disprove your God.

Christians claim God is omnipotent. God is perfect and incapable
of making mistakes. Yet it seems you Christians wish us rational
beings to believe God sacrificed his only son so we mortals would
be redeemed of our sins. But God failed in his redemption mission
because His son's sacrifice was for naught because so few among
the lot of humanity are Christians. In other words GOD FAILED!

An omnipotent god failing? Hmmmmmmmmm! Think about it Chris.

S.Simon