Chris

Default Well I thought, if I dont tell ya, I don't Love ya!

You both must be brothers. Everyone speaks of you in the same regard.
Perhaps you two would like to join the bible study?
Email me If either of you have thoughts beyond yourselves......
Don't be ashamed of what others think.....
Jesus died for you and he does love you!
It may do you well to read the first post all the way through.
Neal, Bob Jesus loves you.
Chris

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, he means the Easter Bunny... I like the rest of the assh*les
to stay away from me.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Jonathan I just wanted to let you know if you were the only human who was
imperfect on earth and Jesus was found at the garden of Gethsemene once
again... He would again put himself on the cross just for you!

Jesus? Don't you mean Easter Bunny?
There is NO jesus, dummy.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

I don't know. But, it looks like you're ok if he does.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Jesus even loves fags???

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Jonathan I just wanted to let you know if you were the only human who

was
imperfect on earth and Jesus was found at the garden of Gethsemene once
again... He would again put himself on the cross just for you!

Jesus? Don't you mean Easter Bunny?
There is NO jesus, dummy.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

The Easter Bunny is a fag? Keep Neal away from him!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Jesus even loves fags???

He WAS a fag.

RB

Bobsprit

Everyone speaks of you in the same regard.
Perhaps you two would like to join the bible study?

Why would I want to study a book that's behind more human suffering than any
other invention?

RB
Chris

Jonathan,

I don't have a choice in the matter Jon..... Only you can reject him or
accecpt him.

Today is the day of salvation. You never know when your number is up..

The bible says "there is a way that seems right to a man but it leads to
distruction"

The Bible is Gods love letter to mankind. He owns the entire universe and
everything in it, us included. Yet he gives us free will to decide for
ourselves what is right and what is wrong. God will not force you to follow
him, but he knows your heart and he will persue you if you are worthy Jon.

May the LORD richly bless you!

Chris

Simple Simon

I took your advice and read your first post over again
but I ended up being twice disappointed. There are
simply too many errors.

Comments interspersed.

"Chris" wrote in message ...
You both must be brothers. Everyone speaks of you in the same regard.

Judge not lest ye be judged!

Perhaps you two would like to join the bible study?

Negative!

Email me If either of you have thoughts beyond yourselves......

Doubts are sown only by organized religions which teach only
inadequacy and inferiority.

Don't be ashamed of what others think.....

Judge not lest ye be judged!

Jesus died for you and he does love you!

So say the legends. I don't believe in the Atlantis either.

It may do you well to read the first post all the way through.

Same old brainwashed religious thinking.

Neal, Bob Jesus loves you.

Jesus who?

S.Simon

Chris

Neal,

There is no way for you to know if what Im saying is true or not.
That is, unless you know what the truth is.
There is no way for you to know what the truth is....
Unless there is a truth that you can know!!

In a nutshell Neal you are where YOU want to be....

Untill you seek truth as you would seek air while drowning under water,
life will continue to be meaningless. You've got to want it...Neal...

Remember that I tried, as a begger show another where the bread is....and
then...rejected the Great God and Savior Jesus Christ before men....?
You know what the bible says about that.....
May the Lord have mercy on your soul.

Chris

Bobsprit

rejected the Great God and Savior Jesus Christ before men....?

There is no Jesus or Savior, you ape. Your faith is a symbol of death, decay
and hate that fuels terror and cruelty. Your religion is little more than a
Nazi-like regime wrapped in a ill concieved package of lies.
Get lost, and take your child raping, war mongering false god with you.

Capt RB