Bobsprit

Default Well I thought, if I dont tell ya, I don't Love ya!

And who would buy them?

Am I too naive?

Too stupid. Too bad.

RB
Scott Vernon

Seriously???? Is that a law, or a school policy? I'd tell the school to
stick it and video away.

Who would sell pics of their own child's birth? And who would buy them?

Am I too naive?

Scotty

"Donal" wrote

It's even worse here.

Taking a video of your 6 y/o child in the school Christmas play is now
banned because people might sell the images on the internet!!!!

When we were expecting our first baby (now almost seventeen!), I was

shocked
by a midwife who told us that she didn't allow Cameras in *her* delivery
room, because men would take the photos down to the local pub, and sell
them!! That was the same evil bitch who wanted to let a student stick a
cathater into my wife's bladder so that she could relieve herself!! I
didn't allow that to happen - thank God!

Regards

Donal

katysails

They
wanted Jesus to be considered a God at the time he was on Earth.

It's the Council of Nicea and Constantine, Thom. And the question was =
not between the Eastern and Western traditions of the Church but between =
the Roman beliefs vs. Arianism and Gnosticism. The Roman Church held to =
the creed that Jesus was man and God all in the same. What the First =
Council of Nicea did define was the essence of God as the Trinity; thus =
the birth of the Nicene Creed: =20
"...We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ,
the only Son of God,
eternally begotten of the Father,
God from God, Light from Light,
true God from true God,
begotten, not made,
of one Being with the Father."
Don't bother to argue about this. You might know all about WW2 but your =
religious history really needs some work.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

I suspected you'd suspect as much.

Seahag

I suspected there wasn't all that much to suspect on since his =
observations on the subject are suspect.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

heh I assume that you know that a celebration at Christmas time =
existed
long before Christ. The Christians hijacked a pagan festival. The same
thing happened with Easter.

And it worked. By incorporating local tradition and belief into the new =
religious belief, the new belief grew and devloped, surrounding itself =
with the flavor of the other traditions. It is one of the reasons =
Christianity spread. Much better than the "Divide and conquer" attitude.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Jesus was nowhere to be found

You didn't look hard enough. He was there.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Am I too naive?

Scotty
Sadly, yes.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

Christianity and the HIV virus both spread and both
do about as much good for the world.

S.Simon

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

If he was then he's definitely not what you think he is.

BB

He is always there. Most just don't recognize Him. He was the poor =
clerk trying to be polite to all the rude crowd...He was the waitress =
pouring endless cups of coffee in the Mall restaurant...He was the old =
guy at the front of the store that smiled when you came in...you just =
weren't looking for the right things...

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Schoonertrash

I had to teach my hand how to do that salute or gesture. The fingers didn't
want to go left and right properly. Now on my other hand there are only two
fingers,l the little and ring fingers are long gone. So my version goes
like this: Right hand, Live Long and Prosper. Left Hand . .. "After
Taxes".

We're loading and have two more days at somewhere in the US. Then we are
going to go "somewhere". Shhhhhhhhhh.....Wouldn't want to tip off BS's
buddies.

Anyway I get two more days of .asa and then ... ...oblivion once again.

But I shall return . . . .

MST