Jonathan Ganz

Default Well I thought, if I dont tell ya, I don't Love ya!

Yeah, and f*ck you to.

"Chris" wrote in message
After I read this for myself and studied up on it I was convinced it was

all
true. My hope for you the peace and happiness that resulted from
understanding what this all means...

Mark 8:22

Martin Baxter

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Yeah, and f*ck you to.

"Chris" wrote in message
After I read this for myself and studied up on it I was convinced it was

all
true. My hope for you the peace and happiness that resulted from
understanding what this all means...

Mark 8:22

This would make a whole lot more sense if the
rest of the thread could be seen. Who's Chris and
what was he writing about that got so irate Jon?

Cheers
Marty
Jonathan Ganz

It was a long, rambling religious diatribe that made very little
sense. I WAS NOT IRATE!!!!!! :-)

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Yeah, and f*ck you to.

"Chris" wrote in message
After I read this for myself and studied up on it I was convinced it

was
all
true. My hope for you the peace and happiness that resulted from
understanding what this all means...

Mark 8:22

This would make a whole lot more sense if the
rest of the thread could be seen. Who's Chris and
what was he writing about that got so irate Jon?

Cheers
Marty

Chris

Whatever John...... LOL

Jonathan Ganz

AND MARTIN DID NOT PUSH MY BUTTONS!

"Chris" wrote in message
Whatever John...... LOL

Chris

Jonathan I just wanted to let you know if you were the only human who was
imperfect on earth and Jesus was found at the garden of Gethsemene once
again... He would again put himself on the cross just for you!
There is no one that loves you more!
I just thought it would put a new light on everything for ya!

Chris

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
AND MARTIN DID NOT PUSH MY BUTTONS!

"Chris" wrote in message
Whatever John...... LOL

Bobsprit

Jonathan I just wanted to let you know if you were the only human who was
imperfect on earth and Jesus was found at the garden of Gethsemene once
again... He would again put himself on the cross just for you!

Jesus? Don't you mean Easter Bunny?
There is NO jesus, dummy.

RB

Bobsprit

Jesus even loves fags???

He WAS a fag.

RB
Simple Simon

Don't let Katysails hear you say that; she'll surely
condemn you straight to Hell . . .

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Jesus even loves fags???