Scott Vernon

Default Well I thought, if I dont tell ya, I don't Love ya!

A sure sign of senility.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
This would be one of the few times I find myself
in total agreement with BinaryBilltheSailor.

S.Simon

Donal

"katysails" wrote in message
However, it is too late for a move back to the old
sod. [sigh].

It is never too late to do something worthwhile.

I'm gettin' there ..... slowly.

Regards

Donal