Jonathan Ganz

Default Well I thought, if I dont tell ya, I don't Love ya!

Like I said, f*ck off.

"Chris" wrote in message
Jonathan,

I don't have a choice in the matter Jon..... Only you can reject him or
accecpt him.

Today is the day of salvation. You never know when your number is up..

The bible says "there is a way that seems right to a man but it leads to
distruction"

The Bible is Gods love letter to mankind. He owns the entire universe and
everything in it, us included. Yet he gives us free will to decide for
ourselves what is right and what is wrong. God will not force you to

follow
him, but he knows your heart and he will persue you if you are worthy Jon.

May the LORD richly bless you!

Chris