Jonny Wilkinson

Default Ferry Speeds

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You've just taken part in a real sailing discussion. You didn't

contribute
very much, but we wouldn't expect you to on your first attempt.

I think I deserve credit for one of the better posts in a long expired

subject.
I also started a thread on "Largest open sailing boat" today. Also: Best
daysailor query and posts about night vision.
I also taught Loco and some sockpuppet all about 5.1 and 6.1 audio.

You deserve full credit for starting off some good sailing discussions. In
this respect, I take my hat off to you.

However, once the discussion moves into serions sailing talk, you are
usually conspicuous by your absence.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

However, once the discussion moves into serions sailing talk, you are
usually conspicuous by your absence.

Once I start off a topic my work is done. If it leads to serious discussion,
all the better. People like Donal, Loco and a few others will only bomb a
thread if I remain in it, regardless of content, so I leave and the thread
bears fruit.
Yet another bit of mastery that makes me Alt.Sailing.Asa Captain.

My mind easily contains the minds of most people here...and I still have room
for Star Trek trivia.

RB