Schoonertrash

Default Thank You Ole Thom

Sure you can ask. Just say, "Translate Faamolemole."

Capt. Mooron

You gonna handle this one or will I??

I was head of the Graphics and Advertising department for the Samoa News. I
worked for Lewis Wolman... the Editor.

Fa Samoa!

CM

"Schoonertrash" wrote in message
| Sure you can ask. Just say, "Translate Faamolemole."

Capt. Mooron

Fa Fatai Tele Lava Trash!

CM

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| You gonna handle this one or will I??
|
| I was head of the Graphics and Advertising department for the Samoa News.
| worked for Lewis Wolman... the Editor.
|
| Fa Samoa!
|

| CM
|
| "Schoonertrash" wrote in message
| | Sure you can ask. Just say, "Translate Faamolemole."
| |
| |

Schoonertrash

Talofa! Go for it and faafatai! Spelling is probably not correct but . . ..
after Valima and oka . . . . mostly valima who will know?

I'm off down the river until tonight .. . .have fun!

MST

The_navigator©

Good lord. His brain is truly mush.

Cheers MC

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| Do you have an online translator? hehee
|
| LP (understand that I want the warrior) LOL!

Allow me to translate:

Uma Lave Pili Kaki = No more Canned Mackeral

Uma Lava Pea Soupo = No more Corned Beef

Kalo Fia = Too Bad

I am the warrior.....

CM

The_navigator©

Good lord. Wrinked hair dye acting like a 14 year old.

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

LP (understand that I want the warrior) LOL!

The_navigator©

Default Simple's Kite

Witty response there. Keep up the good work!

Cheers MC

Lady Pilot wrote:

ZZZZzzzz....did you say something, Simple?

LP

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

We already had that discussion and the conclusion
was a kite board is not a vessel as defined by the
COLREGS.

S.Simon

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

What do you know about kites?

N1EE

That's what I was wondering. Did you wear a
three corner hat?

Bart

"Simple Simon" wrote

What war did you fight in? The Civil War? :-)

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote

Thanks Joe,

Doug , I return your Salute! You younger Vets deserve your share of real
credit,

In my war, we knew who the enemy was and where to find him. It was the
Leaders of the Military's job to defeat him, It was a hard, costly war
but it had a direction and a goal. TOTAL VICTORY!!

That, I believe was the last war fought that way. You younger Vets have
never had that option. Politics have entered our lives and God help me
for saying this, but I don't think anyone can know what a final victory
is anymore.

I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we did.

Thank you Old Thom! Simple Simon ASA 1 September 9th 03 01:01 AM
Inexpensive sails - Ole Thom. Simple Simon ASA 36 September 3rd 03 11:16 PM
Pneuma's New Main Thom Stewart ASA 33 August 18th 03 02:49 AM