N1EE

Default Thank You Ole Thom

That's what I was wondering. Did you wear a
three corner hat?

Bart

"Simple Simon" wrote

What war did you fight in? The Civil War? :-)

S.Simon

"Thom Stewart" wrote

Thanks Joe,

Doug , I return your Salute! You younger Vets deserve your share of real
credit,

In my war, we knew who the enemy was and where to find him. It was the
Leaders of the Military's job to defeat him, It was a hard, costly war
but it had a direction and a goal. TOTAL VICTORY!!

That, I believe was the last war fought that way. You younger Vets have
never had that option. Politics have entered our lives and God help me
for saying this, but I don't think anyone can know what a final victory
is anymore.

I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we did.