The_navigator©

Default Thank You Ole Thom

GOALS GOALS GOALS -not means of achieving them!

God are you stupid.

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

The navigator© wrote:

Still not raised your debating skill beyond the schoolyard? Or are you
just as stupid as you appear to be? Let me repost your statement:

"1- the terrorists are irrational and cannot agree on their own goals,
so there is no hope of making 'peace' with them on
any terms "

And you then said:

Some have very clear goals. It is usually their means of achieving it
that they cannot agree on

In other words, they cannot agree. As I said.

Thank you and good night. Don't forget to take your medicine before beddie-byes.

DSK

Scott Vernon

SHUT UP you foreigner! Americans are talking.

Scotty

"The_nagitattor" wrote ...
Some have very clear goals. It is usually their means of achieving it
that they cannot agree on. While many would like to kill all Americans
as vermin, other wish to scare you to an honest, open negotiation table.
That you lump them together reveals your lack of diplomatic smarts. The
US's second major problem is that you gain no respect on their eyes as
you, yourself, carry out acts of terrorism and support terrorist
countries/regimes -when it suits you.

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote...

Thanks Joe,

Doug , I return your Salute! You younger Vets deserve your share of

real
credit,

In my war, we knew who the enemy was and where to find him. It was the
Leaders of the Military's job to defeat him, It was a hard, costly war
but it had a direction and a goal. TOTAL VICTORY!!

That, I believe was the last war fought that way.

I dunno about that, Thom. War is always a military means to a political

solution for an economic problem. It's a loose
term for any large group of people attempting to impose their collective

will on another group by force. An old fashioned
word for terrorism might be sabotage, and every country has tried it's

hand at sending saboteurs into 'enemy' territory.

The enemy we are currenty fighting (outside of those enemies of the

Constitution that we have, Lord help us, elected over
ourselves) uses terrorism or sabotage because that is the only way they

have to fight. They are so poor & so desparate
that they have no other means. Therefor they have no big, obvious,

economically valuable targets for our military to go
after.

We have two huge strategic problems, and no leader of any industrialized

country has AFAIK addressed either.

1- the terrorists are irrational and cannot agree on their own goals, so

there is no hope of making 'peace' with them on
any terms

2- the terrorists make very handy agents for behind-the-scenes economic

groups who profit by the destruction of
competitors assets

I wish I had some answers myself, contemplating the whole situation

makes me very sad.

I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we did.

In some ways, it's not so bad. Cell phones & email make it easy for

today's servicemen to keep in daily contact with
their families. Equipment is much better & more reliable. Living

conditions are also a lot better, although it seems to
me (and I thought about this a lot back in my day) that the US always

chooses to fight in most horrible climates &
terrains we can find.

Thanks Joe and everyone who serviced and services. To all OUR VETS----

GOD BLESS AMERICA; And "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

I'll drink to that, too, Thom!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Scott Vernon

WRONG, the world belongs to US.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
But you are on MY planet.

Cheers MC

DSK wrote:

[...]

Capt. Mooron

Not my part... and my part is bigger than your part!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
> [...]
economic

| groups who profit by the destruction of
|
| competitors assets
|
| I wish I had some answers myself, contemplating the whole situation
|
| makes me very sad.
|

| I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we
did.

| In some ways, it's not so bad. Cell phones & email make it easy for
|
| today's servicemen to keep in daily contact with
|
| their families. Equipment is much better & more reliable. Living
|
| conditions are also a lot better, although it seems to
|
| me (and I thought about this a lot back in my day) that the US always
|
| chooses to fight in most horrible climates &
|
| terrains we can find.
|

| Thanks Joe and everyone who serviced and services. To all OUR
| VETS----
|
| GOD BLESS AMERICA; And "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Scott Vernon

We don't want THAT part of the world.

SV

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
> [...]

| groups who profit by the destruction of
|
| competitors assets
|
| I wish I had some answers myself, contemplating the whole situation
|
| makes me very sad.
|

| I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we
did.

| In some ways, it's not so bad. Cell phones & email make it easy for
|
| today's servicemen to keep in daily contact with
|
| their families. Equipment is much better & more reliable. Living
|
| conditions are also a lot better, although it seems to
|
| me (and I thought about this a lot back in my day) that the US

always

| chooses to fight in most horrible climates &
|
| terrains we can find.
|

| Thanks Joe and everyone who serviced and services. To all OUR
| VETS----
|
| GOD BLESS AMERICA; And "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"

Capt. Mooron

Well goody for you cause you Can't Have It! So There!

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| We don't want THAT part of the world.
|
| SV
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Not my part... and my part is bigger than your part!
|
| CM
|
| "Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| | WRONG, the world belongs to US.
| |
| |
| | "The_navigator©" wrote in message
| | But you are on MY planet.
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| | Scott Vernon wrote:
| |
| | SHUT UP you foreigner! Americans are talking.
| |
| | Scotty
| |
| |
| | "The_nagitattor" wrote ...
| |
| | Some have very clear goals. It is usually their means of achieving
| it
| | that they cannot agree on. While many would like to kill all
| Americans
| | as vermin, other wish to scare you to an honest, open negotiation
| table.
| | That you lump them together reveals your lack of diplomatic
smarts.
| The
| | US's second major problem is that you gain no respect on their
eyes
| as
| | you, yourself, carry out acts of terrorism and support terrorist
| | countries/regimes -when it suits you.
| |
| | Cheers MC
| |
| | DSK wrote:
| |
| |
| | "Thom Stewart" wrote...
| |
| |
| | Thanks Joe,
| |
| | Doug , I return your Salute! You younger Vets deserve your
share
| of
| |
| | real
| |
| | credit,
| |
| | In my war, we knew who the enemy was and where to find him. It
| was
| | the
| | Leaders of the Military's job to defeat him, It was a hard,
| costly
| | war
| | but it had a direction and a goal. TOTAL VICTORY!!
| |
| | That, I believe was the last war fought that way.
| |
| |
| | I dunno about that, Thom. War is always a military means to a
| political
| |
| | solution for an economic problem. It's a loose
| |
| | term for any large group of people attempting to impose their
| | collective
| |
| | will on another group by force. An old fashioned
| |
| | word for terrorism might be sabotage, and every country has tried
| it's
| |
| | hand at sending saboteurs into 'enemy' territory.
| |
| | The enemy we are currenty fighting (outside of those enemies of
the
| |
| | Constitution that we have, Lord help us, elected over
| |
| | ourselves) uses terrorism or sabotage because that is the only
way
| they
| |
| | have to fight. They are so poor & so desparate
| |
| | that they have no other means. Therefor they have no big,
obvious,
| |
| | economically valuable targets for our military to go
| |
| | after.
| |
| | We have two huge strategic problems, and no leader of any
| | industrialized
| |
| | country has AFAIK addressed either.
| |
| | 1- the terrorists are irrational and cannot agree on their own
| goals,
| | so
| |
| | there is no hope of making 'peace' with them on
| |
| | any terms
| |
| | 2- the terrorists make very handy agents for behind-the-scenes
| economic
| |
| | groups who profit by the destruction of
| |
| | competitors assets
| |
| | I wish I had some answers myself, contemplating the whole
situation
| |
| | makes me very sad.
| |
| |
| |
| | I do salute the Military of today. They have it tougher than we
| did.
| |
| |
| | In some ways, it's not so bad. Cell phones & email make it easy
for
| |
| | today's servicemen to keep in daily contact with
| |
| | their families. Equipment is much better & more reliable. Living
| |
| | conditions are also a lot better, although it seems to
| |
| | me (and I thought about this a lot back in my day) that the US
| always
| |
| | chooses to fight in most horrible climates &
| |
| | terrains we can find.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | Thanks Joe and everyone who serviced and services. To all OUR
| | VETS----
| |
| | GOD BLESS AMERICA; And "I'LL DRINK TO THAT!!"
| |
| |
| | I'll drink to that, too, Thom!
| |
| | Fresh Breezes- Doug King
| |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Donal

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
WRONG, the world belongs to the US.

No, it doesn't!

Regards

Touche.

Thank you Old Thom! Simple Simon ASA 1 September 9th 03 01:01 AM
Inexpensive sails - Ole Thom. Simple Simon ASA 36 September 3rd 03 11:16 PM
Pneuma's New Main Thom Stewart ASA 33 August 18th 03 02:49 AM