Seahag

Default Stinky sink!

Bingo! I just read your message to Bill and the light came on!

Thanks.

Seahag
(and to think I used to be a plumber...)

Simple Simon wrote:

There is only one solution to your problem.

Get under there and install a trap or have
your man do it.

"Seahag" wrote:

Donal wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

It's slightly tolerable when we put a
garden hose down it for 20 minutes, but this ain't right.

Have you tried bleach?

Yeah, among other things. It's a miracle I didn't kill the critters!

Lady Pilot

"Seahag" wrote:

The gally sink on this boat stinks so bad I don't even want to come home

any
more, much less have people over.

Hi Seahag,

Try baking soda as a temporary fix. I use it in the disposal in my sink
occasionally when needed

I don't think it would do much to the enviroment like bleach would.

Just a temporary fix, mind you...

LP

Capt,Neal?

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:1vEqb.13624$pL6.13395@okepread02...

Hi Seahag,

Try baking soda as a temporary fix. I use it in the disposal in my sink
occasionally when needed

I don't think it would do much to the enviroment like bleach would.

Just a temporary fix, mind you...

LP

You know nothing whatsoever about boats so your advice
is of little or no value. Stick to airplanes, please.

S.Simon
katysails

You know nothing whatsoever about boats so your advice
is of little or no value. Stick to airplanes, please.

S.Simon

A drain is a drain is a drain....BTW, you are a drain....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Simple Simon

Thank you kindly, mam!

S.Simon

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

http://www.usenet.com
Lady Pilot

"Capt,Neal?" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:
Try baking soda as a temporary fix.

LP

You know nothing whatsoever about boats

You are correct.

[Makes mental note: if I'm ever asked to cook, do dishes or fetch a beer
on a boat, I will claim that I can't because I don't know nothing about
boats. :-D ]

so your advice
is of little or no value.

What? That was just common sense!

Stick to airplanes, please.

Ahhh, time for a group hug? Bwaawhaahahaa

LP

katysails

if I'm ever asked to cook, do dishes or fetch a beer
on a boat, I will claim that I can't because I don't know nothing about
boats. :-D ]

You shouldn't anyway, just out of principle....Either be a sailor or an =
ornament, but don't stoop to galley wenchdom.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Capt. Mooron

"katysails" wrote in message
if I'm ever asked to cook, do dishes or fetch a beer
on a boat, I will claim that I can't because I don't know nothing about
boats. :-D ]

You shouldn't anyway, just out of principle....Either be a sailor or an
ornament, but don't stoop to galley wenchdom.

You are absolutely correct on this point Kitty! The galley is a Man's
domain... where fillets are surgically removed from the freshest of daily
catches.... where steaks are seasoned to perfection prior to the grill!
Where potatoes are shown the respect they deserve and cooked with their
skins on! Where the onion slices are cut thick, mushrooms are sliced in half
and vegetables are a considered a garnish! Gleaming stainless counters and
dangerous stoves go hand in hand with razor sharp knives and a rocking
platform! A theater that would comfort a bomb squad is no place for the
frailty of a female best suited to adorning the deck or warming the bunk of
a true sailor!

CM