Boobsprocket

Default I'm much better than Capt Neal at bending over!

Hey boob, I can get involved in that game, give me a few weeks when I'm over
at city Island on business, and I'll go over and carve my intials in your
hull that should be proof enough we know where it is.

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard?

Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

Duh!

Bwhwahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

Hey boob, I can get involved in that game, give me a few weeks when I'm over
at city Island on business, and I'll go over and carve my intials in your
hull that should be proof enough we know where it is.

That'll work fine, except she's not at City Island! We went elsewhere for a lot
less.

RB
Capt. Mooron

$298 Cdn a year including lift out and Step????

Bwahahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Hey boob, I can get involved in that game, give me a few weeks when I'm
over
| at city Island on business, and I'll go over and carve my intials in your
| hull that should be proof enough we know where it is.
|
| That'll work fine, except she's not at City Island! We went elsewhere for
a lot
| less.
|
| RB

Bobsprit

Got the fax, Marc and sent it to my yard. I clipped your # from the top for
privacy.

Thanks again.

RB
Bobsprit

BTW - what's the story with all the cracks on the underside of your bathtub

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard? Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

And I'm STILL WAITING to hear where my boat is, dopey!!!

Bwahahahahaha! Soooo Busted!

RB

Boobsprocket

Don't worry just look for the intials carved in the side dopey.
Do you really think we don't know where you live and keep your boat. By the
time winter is over we shall see who gets the last laugh.

BTW - what's the story with all the cracks on the underside of your

bathtub

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard?

Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

And I'm STILL WAITING to hear where my boat is, dopey!!!

Bwahahahahaha! Soooo Busted!

RB

Bobsprit

Don't worry just look for the intials carved in the side dopey.
Do you really think we don't know where you live and keep your boat.

Yeah, suuuuurre you do! Just tell me, is my boat on th hard or in the water?
Bwahahahahhaha! Is the mast still up?

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message