BE

Default I'm much better than Capt Neal at bending over!

I think I much prefer the posts from Capt. Neal. Neal sails, boob only talks
about it.

Capt Neal sits on his yellow banana swinging on its mooring like a

pendulum
in a clock ticking away the days, months and years he never sails.

I post sailing pictures weekly!

Capt Neal can only post a seventies vintage Cheryl Tiegs cut out on his
website - and it's cardboard!

I post pics of the Alien girls (of which there's dozens) and they're three
dimensional!

It's the same with all of you here! Only I post pictures of me sailing and
all the babes I go with. You all drool and are jealous!
I own expensive things and pay pennies on the dollar for it! I live a life
of luxury and splendor! I don't have to work! My wife is a fox! I've got

it
all and life is getting even better!!

Why? It's not luck, it's consistent dedication and consistent use of my
noggin!

That's why you are all fish, ready to leap at any rotten mackeral I toss
your way. I am all powerful. I am the embodiment of true sailing! You are
all here to have communion with sailing perfection - ME!!

If a mere speck of me rubbed off on you you'd be worthy of the title
"sailor". Until that moment, if it should ever come at all, you are simply
trained fish!!

I am your captain and true superior,

RB

Bobsprit

I think I much prefer the posts from Capt. Neal.

Wow. Is "me" this dumb? Can't read headers and he has no boat.
Sockpuppet!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

BTW - what's the story with all the cracks on the underside of your bathtub

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard? Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

Duh!

Bwhwahahahahaha!

RB
Marc

The NYSDEC painting reg's have been clarified and recinded as they
apply to individual owners painting their bottoms with unclassified
paint. See BoatUS Vol VIII November 2003. Commodore Woodroffe of the
Deep Creek Yacht Club challenged DEC's position regarding the "leased
property " requirement and the DEC backed down. I am in possession of
a copy of NYCDEC's letter, and what it boils down to is this: Marinas
and boat yards may still refuse to allow you to paint your bottom, but
it is a business decision, and not a requirement of the DEC.

03 Nov 2003 19:52:05 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

BTW - what's the story with all the cracks on the underside of your bathtub

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard? Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

Duh!

Bwhwahahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit

The NYSDEC painting reg's have been clarified and recinded as they
apply to individual owners painting their bottoms with unclassified
paint. See BoatUS Vol VIII November 2003. Commodore Woodroffe of the
Deep Creek Yacht Club challenged DEC's position regarding the "leased
property " requirement and the DEC backed down. I am in possession of
a copy of NYCDEC's letter, and what it boils down to is this: Marinas
and boat yards may still refuse to allow you to paint your bottom, but
it is a business decision, and not a requirement of the DEC.

Jeeze, Marc! I just called my yard to tell them! I hope you're right. Any links
for this? I don't have that BoatUS issue for some reason.

R.
Bobsprit

Jeeze, Marc! I just called my yard to tell them! I hope you're right. Any links
for this? I don't have that BoatUS issue for some reason.

Found some links. They don't work for some reason.

RB

Bobsprit

Thanks, sending direct.

RB
Marc

I'm sending you the original DEC requirements with the disputed
requirement flagged, a copy of the notice in the Deep Creek Yacht Club
Forum, and a copy of the NYCDEC letter of explanation signed by
Thomas J. Lynch, Chief, Pesticide Certification Section.