BoatBanter.com

-   -   I'm much better than Capt Neal! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18221-im-much-better-than-capt-neal.html)

Bobsprit November 3rd 03 01:45 AM

I'm much better than Capt Neal!

Capt Neal sits on his yellow banana swinging on its mooring like a pendulum
in a clock ticking away the days, months and years he never sails.

I post sailing pictures weekly!

Capt Neal can only post a seventies vintage Cheryl Tiegs cut out on his
website - and it's cardboard!

I post pics of the Alien girls (of which there's dozens) and they're three
dimensional!

It's the same with all of you here! Only I post pictures of me sailing and
all the babes I go with. You all drool and are jealous!
I own expensive things and pay pennies on the dollar for it! I live a life
of luxury and splendor! I don't have to work! My wife is a fox! I've got it
all and life is getting even better!!

Why? It's not luck, it's consistent dedication and consistent use of my
noggin!

That's why you are all fish, ready to leap at any rotten mackeral I toss
your way. I am all powerful. I am the embodiment of true sailing! You are
all here to have communion with sailing perfection - ME!!

If a mere speck of me rubbed off on you you'd be worthy of the title
"sailor". Until that moment, if it should ever come at all, you are simply
trained fish!!

I am your captain and true superior,

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 03 01:50 AM

I'm much better than Capt Neal!

I am your captain and true superior,

RB

Well, he may be a fake, but it proves one thing. The only way to get ahead in
life, or online, is to be "like me!"

Bwahahahaha!

RB

Bobsprit November 3rd 03 02:01 AM

I'm much better than Capt Neal!

You can't refute a thing I've said!

It's all true!

BWAAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!

RB

JN November 3rd 03 02:03 AM

earthlink again

Imposter

JN November 3rd 03 02:03 AM

AOL

Real Bobtwit

Jeff Morris November 3rd 03 02:32 AM

earthlink again

You catch on quick. For extra credit, who is the imposter?

"JN" wrote in message
.. .
Imposter

Wally November 3rd 03 02:38 AM

earthlink again

Jeff Morris wrote:
You catch on quick. For extra credit, who is the imposter?

Someone in Arvada, I believe...

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Jonathan Ganz November 3rd 03 03:18 AM

earthlink again

Just plonk it... it's stupid and doesn't compare to the real thing.

"JN" wrote in message
.. .
Imposter