Boobsprocket

Default I'm much better than Capt Neal at bending over!

Don't worry just look for the intials carved in the side dopey.
Do you really think we don't know where you live and keep your boat. By the
time winter is over we shall see who gets the last laugh.

BTW - what's the story with all the cracks on the underside of your

bathtub

Where is my boat, loser? Be specific. N. or S. side and where in the yard?

Or
did I haul somewhere else on the Island to beat the painting regs?
Hmmmmmmm?

And I'm STILL WAITING to hear where my boat is, dopey!!!

Bwahahahahaha! Soooo Busted!

RB