Jeff Morris

Default Black water?

No, of course I wasn't stupid enough to do that - What kind of Mickey Mouse system do you
have that collects card info when there's no stock available?

I think you're the one who's busted! Enjoy your empty house!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
As I said a few days ago, when I requested 25 tickets from TicketWeb they were
quite happy
to sell them.

Jeff, why lie? Ticketweb won't report if there are tickets available unless you
actually fill in your credit card info and hit SEND. You'll also note that
their are NO REFUNDS.
Enjoy your 25 tickets!

Busted!

RB

Bobsprit

No, of course I wasn't stupid enough to do that - What kind of Mickey Mouse
system do you
have that collects card info when there's no stock available?

So then you lied. Exactly.

RB
Jeff Morris

What Lie? I said they were willing to sell 25 tickets. They still are. You're claiming
they charge the credit card and then tell you they're sold out. This seems rather
unlikely to me. Its pretty clear that your claim of "sold out" is just part of your very
active fantasy world.

But I have nothing to lose, one way of the other. You're the one hoping there's a
sellout.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
No, of course I wasn't stupid enough to do that - What kind of Mickey Mouse
system do you
have that collects card info when there's no stock available?

So then you lied. Exactly.

RB

Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:

My dear poor infantile Bob, why didn't you reply to my earlier post
requesting
the name?
Because it's npt on the playlist of the NY Indie Film Festival....

All this talk of tickets reminds me of this famous line "...yeah that's
the ticket, Morgan Fairchild, yeah ..."

Cheers
Marty
Bobsprit

What Lie? I said they were willing to sell 25 tickets. They still are.

Just like MoviePhone, they will only sell them 8 at a time. So you actually
resubmitted your order several times?

Jeff, give it up! You lost again.

RB

Jeff Morris

No, their web site allows 25. Now its clear you're just BSing your way through this.
You probably had nothing to do with the film.

http://ticketweb.com/user/?region=ny...l&event=466792

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What Lie? I said they were willing to sell 25 tickets. They still are.

Just like MoviePhone, they will only sell them 8 at a time. So you actually
resubmitted your order several times?

Jeff, give it up! You lost again.

RB

Bobsprit

Now its clear you're just BSing your way through this.
You probably had nothing to do with the film.

Wanna bet?

Capt RB

Bobsprit

Who cares?

You do, Jeff. You did actually check the site, and somehow found that you could
order 25 tickets without ordering them!

RB
Jeff Morris

Well, excuse me! You told us your movie was to have a showing at this festival. I just
went to the listing to see the description of the movie, as any "friend" might. There's a
button there for "tickets" - I clicked on it expected a "Sold Out" message, but instead
there is a pulldown inviting me to order up to 25 tickets. So I spent about 30 seconds
checking this out.

You, on the other hand, appear to have lied repeatedly, claiming the showing is "Sold
Out." Do you have any self respect? Do you even understand what it means?