Jeff Morris

Default Black water?

Well, excuse me! You told us your movie was to have a showing at this festival. I just
went to the listing to see the description of the movie, as any "friend" might. There's a
button there for "tickets" - I clicked on it expected a "Sold Out" message, but instead
there is a pulldown inviting me to order up to 25 tickets. So I spent about 30 seconds
checking this out.

You, on the other hand, appear to have lied repeatedly, claiming the showing is "Sold
Out." Do you have any self respect? Do you even understand what it means?

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Who cares?

You do, Jeff. You did actually check the site, and somehow found that you could
order 25 tickets without ordering them!

RB