Simple Simon

Default Crew lost!

Nobody let's me play God but God did give me a brain which
with to think and eyes which to see and ears which with to hear
and other senses. If a couple of my senses happen to become
faulty or even if I lose one of them completely that does not make
me so impaired that I would wish somebody to execute me to
put me out of my misery.

You, on the other hand profess to miss you cat, a cat you killed
because her existence had become something that may have
required a little more work on your part. I maintain that since
you executed your cat you did not love her at all and you
certainly do not miss her. What you really feel is guilt because
you did the wrong thing. You took on the obligation of a pet
and then when the pet did not turn out the way you expected
you simply killed her to get rid of her and any inconvenience
she may have caused.

You are the typical cruel, careless, and asshole pet owner
who seems to think pets only exist to live up to their owner's
expectations. You and your ilk have no conscience and no
business even calling yourself human. You're sick and that's
a fact. You even post a psychotic post describing murder of an
animal for no good reason other than your being inconvenienced
and you expect sympathy. Well, you got sympathy but not
from anybody who has a pet and loves a pet. The sympathy
you got was from other people like yourself who think pets
are for throwing away any time they don't live up to their
warped expectations. You're an asshole plain and simple.

S.Simon

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...
Who lets you play God?

MC

Simple Simon wrote:
Lot's of cats who see perfectly well also get run over by cars.

A concerned owner would not let a blind cat play in the traffic.

Simple Simon

BULL****! One does not kill any creature one loves.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...
There you go shooting off your mouth. You have no idea what was
happening to her -apart from the fact that she was going blind. FYI this
was a 5 month old kitten -and a major factor in both the disease process
and it's outcome. For an older cat, blindness would not be a major
problem. This decision was not taken lightly and was taken with expert
vetenary advice. Believe me, we loved her lots.

MC

Simple Simon wrote:

What an asshole! Do they kill people who go blind.

A cat has other senses than their eyes. You should have
allowed her to live in the house where she would know
her whereabouts by sound and smell. Instead you
killed her and deprived her of many years of happiness.

Do you know that time spent dreaming is just as real
to a cat as time awake in the real world with eyes open?
Did you not realize that your cat would not be blind in her
dreams?

After all, a blind cat doesn't even realize she is blind. It's
not like that at all for a cat. The only thing she would have
known is it got really dark during her waking hours and
the sun doesn't seem to come out anymore. She'd have coped.
She'd have spent more time sleeping and dreaming. You'd
only have had to change your life just a little to assist her in
living safely.

Instead you wimped out of your obligations and killed
her. You're despicable. Who gave you the right to play
God?

S.Simon - actually loves his cat and would never kill
him simply because he went blind.

"The_navigator©" wrote in message ...

My lovely Minxy is gone and I miss her. Her brother has cried for her
for days but now, but even he has had to accept that she will never answer.

On reflection I suppose it might have happened in another way: Her love
of the outside combined with avoidence/refusal to wear a harness, a dark
stormy night, wet decks and rogue seas. With no life jackjet on (the
jacket count would show that she was not wearing one) her survival time
in cold water would not be long. It is likely that a jacket would merely
delay the inevitable. In the dark she would not be easily seen -even
from the air.

But back to hard reality, her rapid loss of sight left me with but one
hard decision -I could not bear to see her unable to play or move freely
so I chose a warm quiet end for her -rather that than the cruel unseen
wheels of a car or cold, smothering embrace of the sea.

MC

Scott Vernon

drunk driver?

"Donal" wrote

When I was about 11 y/o, I had a blind cat. She seemed happy enough, and
we had her for a few years before she got killed by a car.

Scott Vernon

"Simple Simon" wrote ...

that I would wish somebody to execute me to
put me out of my misery.

I'll bet we could get more than a few volunteers.

You took on the obligation of a pet
and then when the pet did not turn out the way you expected
you simply killed her to get rid of her and any inconvenience
she may have caused.

If only marriages could be ended that easily. Divorce is SO messy.

SV

Thom Stewart

BULL**** NO ONE KILLSA CREATURE THAT THEY LOVE.

Simian, that statement is the dumbest lie ever made.

God does! Loving Masters do! I have a very dear friend of mine dying
from cancer of the liver right now and oh, how I wish he could get an
assist. Death more times than not comes as a friend, IF WE"RE LUCKY

Stop with your stupid statments ( I wish) but I know you won't, so screw
you!

What happened to you're plan to sail off into the sunset like Slocum?
Don't you love who you are?

I'll not get into a discussion with you about this so your reply will go
unanswered.

You're an ASSHOLE!!!

Thom

Horvath

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:11:08 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Horass, do you have any idea how much this makes you sound like a
freakazoid???

I'm not the one talking about feeling up animals.

Sorry to hear of your lost pet. I'm a person who understands the bonding
that take place between a human and an animal. It is something that can
only be felt but never explained.

I could never understand beastiality.
The whacko liberals will try to legalize this, next.

Hero@Horvath

I don't spend my money on food. I spend most of my money
on women, porn, booze, and recreation. The rest of it I just waste.
katysails

that I would wish somebody to execute me to
put me out of my misery.

I'll bet we could get more than a few volunteers.

We could take up a collection for when Jack kevorkian gets out of =
Jackson State....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Thom,=20
You must remember that Neal's cat is the ONLY thing in the WHOLE WIDE =
WORLD that lives him and that he truly has feelings for. He cannot =
relate to what other people do at all. He interprets everything by his =
own shallow existence. If he had to make that decision, he would be =
alone forever. Thus, he could never make that decision for the =
betterment of the poor suffering animal. He would selfishly cling to =
its poor existence, living vicariously on its pain.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32