Jonathan Ganz

Default Crew lost!

I understand. Your choice, but that's an easy one to make
when you're not in pain... for example, I've had experience
with someone who had two choices.. either be conscious
and screaming or unconscious from the meds. With the latter
choice, you can go for a while that way, but then the body
tends to deteriorate pretty quickly. Not much of a choice.
Also, at one point, they couldn't give him more pain meds,
because they were afraid it would kill him.

"Wally" wrote in message
Jonathan Ganz wrote:
Not from what I've seen. It's easy to say pain is a now concept.
It's another to either be in the now for weeks/months on end or
watch someone wither away who is.

My point was that medical science advances. Given that, I would choose

pain
over oblivion.

--
Wally
www.makearatherlonglinkthattakesyounowhere.com

Scott Vernon

no need to, just wait a while.

"Simple Simon" wrote ...
People with AIDS lose weight. Should we kill them?