Bobsprit

Default No One Sailed But Me

For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer. That
these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the rest
of the group is.
A few of you told STORIES about sailing, but I'm the only person who was
generous enough to show pics, thereby proving that Alien actually sailed. While
we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing sailing
summer!
Next season will be our biggest trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET SAILING!!!!

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.asa Capt.
C&C 32
Simple Simon

I agree!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
For the most part, I'm the FATTEST person who lied anywhere this summer. That
these were short 3-day lies only outlines in bold type how honest the rest
of the group is.
A few of you told STORIES about lying, but I'm the only person who was
generous enough to show pics of lies, thereby proving that I lied about Alien. While
we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing
summer lying!
Next season will be our biggest lie a trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET LYING!!!!

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.asa liar.
C&C 32

sv \Sensoria\

It's hard to sail...when I'm glued to my PC wondering what insane antic you
will post next......

Bob you ruined my summer.....

Every post gets crazier and crazier....when will it end????......

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer.

That
these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the

rest
of the group is.
A few of you told STORIES about sailing, but I'm the only person who was
generous enough to show pics, thereby proving that Alien actually sailed.

While
we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing sailing
summer!
Next season will be our biggest trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very

far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET SAILING!!!!

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.asa Capt.
C&C 32

Jeff Morris

You really think you "sailed somewhere"? With the exception of the summer my daughter
was born, I've sailed at least 100 miles from my home port every year for the last 15,
plus almost every year for the 15 years before that. My cats have about 10,000 miles
under their little keels!

You sailed about as much this summer as I did when I was 14 years old.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer. That
these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the rest
of the group is.
A few of you told STORIES about sailing, but I'm the only person who was
generous enough to show pics, thereby proving that Alien actually sailed. While
we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing sailing
summer!
Next season will be our biggest trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET SAILING!!!!

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.asa Capt.
C&C 32

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Next season will be our biggest trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very

far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET SAILING!!!!

Well done, Bob!

You cannot imagine the depth of our admiration! We are truly "stunned"!!

No sooner than you have sailed 5 miles from the marina, then you are
planning a 30 mile trip?? Your display of courage is an inspiration to us
all. Go for it, Bob!

Rock on!! .... well maybe not!

Regards

Donal

John Cairns

Default No One Sailed But Me I need the practice

The only person here that brags about how much sailing they've done has
probably done the least. Pretty pathetic considering our "captain" sails on
the doorstep of the Atlantic, literally. At the rate he's going, he'll do
that Bermuda trip in 10 yrs., maybe. The whole thing reminds me of raising
our son. Kid's will always get excited and tell everyone about their
accomplishments, and they should be encouraged to do so. "Wow, that's great
that you've used the potty!" "What a beautiful drawing!" It's part of their
development. BTW, even though my own boat was SERIOUSLY underutilized this
year, I've probably sailed more miles this year than BS, and we still have 3
1/2 months to go. I sail and race because I love to, not because I'm
competing with the group
John Cairns

Bobsprit wrote:
For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer.

That
these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the

rest
of the group is.
Robert B

..

Capt. Mooron

Pardon Me.... better give your head a shake Bob!

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer.
That
| these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the
rest
| of the group is.
| A few of you told STORIES about sailing, but I'm the only person who was
| generous enough to show pics, thereby proving that Alien actually sailed.
While
| we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing sailing
| summer!
| Next season will be our biggest trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very
far, but
| still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET SAILING!!!!
|
| Robert B
| Alt.Sailing.asa Capt.
| C&C 32

Radar on a cell phone John Tretick Cruising 162 March 11th 04 05:16 AM
anyone sailed miami-ny in spring? need advice cuba Cruising 6 January 16th 04 02:52 PM
While I sailed.... Bobsprit ASA 6 September 24th 03 06:19 PM
Sailing Under Genoa Alone CANDChelp ASA 47 July 30th 03 01:45 AM