Bobsprit

Default While I sailed....

Mooron worked, drank and posted.
Neal posted and little else.
Binary Jane posted and read Cruising World.
Donal posted and watched TV.
Skitch did nothing at all.

We sailed!!!! Even took off the compass cover to check out the pretty red
light!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/nightliz.jpg

Capt RB

Horvath

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 01:23:04 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Who is that butt ugly chick... assuming it is a chick.

I know you're hoping it's not.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
felton

On 24 Sep 2003 03:09:48 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Mooron worked, drank and posted.
Neal posted and little else.
Binary Jane posted and read Cruising World.
Donal posted and watched TV.
Skitch did nothing at all.

We sailed!!!! Even took off the compass cover to check out the pretty red
light!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/nightliz.jpg

Capt RB

It would seem that if the only "sailing pix" you are ever going to
post are the "some woman gripping the wheel" pictures, then you ought
to think about a proper cover for the wheel. I can't abide an
uncovered stainless wheel for any period of time and it would give you
something productive to do with your time to stitch on a leather
cover.
Bobsprit

I can't abide an
uncovered stainless wheel for any period of time and it would give you
something productive to do with your time to stitch on a leather
cover.

Yeah...I was thinking of a leather cover...maybe I'll do one over the winter.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

This is your fantasy not mine.

wrote this crap:

Who is that butt ugly chick... assuming it is a chick.

I know you're hoping it's not.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Radar on a cell phone John Tretick Cruising 162 March 11th 04 05:16 AM
anyone sailed miami-ny in spring? need advice cuba Cruising 6 January 16th 04 02:52 PM
Mooron vs. Bobsprit Bobsprit ASA 5 September 22nd 03 11:04 AM
Sailing Under Genoa Alone CANDChelp ASA 47 July 30th 03 01:45 AM