Bobsprit

Default Mooron vs. Bobsprit

Mooron's day:
Empty colostomy bag, administer painkillers, watch TV, listen to weather radio,
play with computer, watch more TV, play with computer, make dinner, thumb
through 1987 issue of Cruising World, drink too much, pass out.

Bobsprit's Day:
Early am sex romp with the wife for an hour. 3 mile run after biking to Victory
Field track. Workout with weights for 30 minutes. Listen to new Gershwin
recording. Do some writing. Go sailing at 2:00 with 4 pretty ladies, anchor
near Port Washington for a swim. BBQ chicken and veggies. Sail to about 8:00 or
9:00. Return home to watch Ren and Stimpy DVD. More sex...then sleep. Sailing
again Monday and Tuesday!

Bwahahahahahaha!

RB
Simple Simon

Default S.Simon vs. Bobsprit

S.Simon

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Bobsprit's Day:
Early am sex romp with the wife for an hour. 3 mile run after biking to Victory
Field track. Workout with weights for 30 minutes. Listen to new Gershwin
recording. Do some writing. Go sailing at 2:00 with 4 pretty ladies, anchor
near Port Washington for a swim. BBQ chicken and veggies. Sail to about 8:00 or
9:00. Return home to watch Ren and Stimpy DVD. More sex...then sleep. Sailing
again Monday and Tuesday!

S.Simon's past three days,

1) Met babe at bar and talked her into going sailing for a couple days.
2) We sailed to Marathon
3) We sailed to Key West
4) We sailed to Big Pine Key
5) We sailed to Key Largo

Aside from sailing we ate very well, we drank adult beverages
even weller and we had sex often and long.

Now I ask you, who's the REAL sailorman?

S.Simon - an entire lifestyle built around sailing.

Capt. Mooron

let's try this with reality tuned in a bit....

Mooron's Day:
Up at 0530 hrs. Make Coffee, feed & water the livestock prep work gear,
fetch the paper, load the gear onto the truck, hit the road at 0630. Spend
day as Senior Geotechnical Technician inspecting various work sites and
instructing contractors on how to meet specifications.... check on the boat
and drive home. Water the live stock and complete about an hour of chores.
Catch up on field notes, download daily photos and copy to rewritable CD.
Read the newspaper, secure the livestock and the premises. Hit the sack at
2130hrs.

Bob's Day:
Wake up after Suzanne has already left for work and has coffee she made for
him. Turns on computer and logs on to ASA... begins daily regime of posting
lies. Lurks while supposedly off sailing. Heads down to marina to take
photo of Suzanne's boat. Returns to ASA and posts more lies. Whacks off and
claims he has a headache when Suzanne gets home from work. Suzanne is
pleased with the small blessings of being married to an obedient wimp.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Mooron's day:
| Empty colostomy bag, administer painkillers, watch TV, listen to weather
radio,
| play with computer, watch more TV, play with computer, make dinner, thumb
| through 1987 issue of Cruising World, drink too much, pass out.
|
| Bobsprit's Day:
| Early am sex romp with the wife for an hour. 3 mile run after biking to
Victory
| Field track. Workout with weights for 30 minutes. Listen to new Gershwin
| recording. Do some writing. Go sailing at 2:00 with 4 pretty ladies,
anchor
| near Port Washington for a swim. BBQ chicken and veggies. Sail to about
8:00 or
| 9:00. Return home to watch Ren and Stimpy DVD. More sex...then sleep.
Sailing
| again Monday and Tuesday!
|
| Bwahahahahahaha!
|
| RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Mooron's day:
Empty colostomy bag, administer painkillers, watch TV, listen to weather

radio,
play with computer, watch more TV, play with computer, make dinner, thumb
through 1987 issue of Cruising World, drink too much, pass out.

Let's try to be on topic!

Bobsprit's Day:
Early am sex romp with the wife for an hour.

Trans: "I'm no longer a 20 year old. "
58 mins foreplay ("passage planning").
1 min "sailing up and down - looking for the entrance!
30 secs in "astern"
30 secs making entrance.

3 mile run after biking to Victory

4 hour "recovery" sleep.

Field track. Workout with weights for 30 minutes. Listen to new Gershwin
recording. Do some writing. Go sailing at 2:00 with 4 pretty ladies,

anchor
near Port Washington for a swim. BBQ chicken and veggies. Sail to about

8:00 or
9:00. Return home to watch Ren and Stimpy DVD. More sex...then wait for

Suzzy
to come home.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit exposed Donal ASA 58 September 9th 03 02:33 PM
Ping Mooron! Leave the hornpipe to Bobsprit! Flying Tadpole ASA 1 August 26th 03 02:40 PM
Bobsprit may be a troll . . . Simple Simon ASA 6 July 31st 03 05:15 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM