Capt.American

Default Capt Mooron ride a horse

Mooron decides to try horseback riding, even
though he has had no lessons or prior experience. He
mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediately
springs into motion.

It gallops along at a steady and rhythmic pace, but
Mooron begins to slip from the saddle. In terror,
he grabs for the horse's mane, but cannot seem to get
a firm grip. He tries to throw his
arms around the horse's neck, but he slides down
the side of the horse anyway.

The horse gallops along, seemingly ignorant of
its slipping rider.

Finally, giving up his frail grip, Mooron
attempts to leap away from the horse and throw himself
to safety. Unfortunately, his foot becomes entangled
in the stirrup, and he is now at the mercy of the
horse's pounding hooves as his head
is struck against the ground over and over. As his
head is battered against the ground, he is mere
moments away from unconsciousness when to his

Bobby, the Wal-Mart greeter, sees him and
unplugs the horse!

Thank God for heroes! .............

CA
Capt. Mooron

Yes ... very cute... we got it the first time.

CM
om...