Simple Simon

Default No One Sailed But Me

I agree!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
For the most part, I'm the FATTEST person who lied anywhere this summer. That
these were short 3-day lies only outlines in bold type how honest the rest
of the group is.
A few of you told STORIES about lying, but I'm the only person who was
generous enough to show pics of lies, thereby proving that I lied about Alien. While
we missed two trips due to rotten weather, we still had an amazing
summer lying!
Next season will be our biggest lie a trip..Martha's Vineyard. Yes, not very far, but
still should prove to be great fun. All I can say is GET LYING!!!!

Robert B
Alt.Sailing.asa liar.
C&C 32