John Cairns

Default No One Sailed But Me I need the practice

The only person here that brags about how much sailing they've done has
probably done the least. Pretty pathetic considering our "captain" sails on
the doorstep of the Atlantic, literally. At the rate he's going, he'll do
that Bermuda trip in 10 yrs., maybe. The whole thing reminds me of raising
our son. Kid's will always get excited and tell everyone about their
accomplishments, and they should be encouraged to do so. "Wow, that's great
that you've used the potty!" "What a beautiful drawing!" It's part of their
development. BTW, even though my own boat was SERIOUSLY underutilized this
year, I've probably sailed more miles this year than BS, and we still have 3
1/2 months to go. I sail and race because I love to, not because I'm
competing with the group
John Cairns

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Don't be silly. I sailed further in January alone than you did all year.

Cheers MC

Bobsprit wrote:
For the most part, I'm the ONLY person who sailed anywhere this summer.

That
these were short 3 day trips only outlines in bold type how pathetic the

rest
of the group is.
Robert B

..