Simple Simon

Default Perfect Storm

Look at the symmetry and the nice eye on this baby!

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/..._animated.html

I'm glad the thing is going to head up to the New York area.

S.Simon

Shen44

Subject: Perfect Storm
From: "Simple Simon"

You live up there in the New York area, don't you?
Bwahahahahaha! Better batten down the hatches.

Some people have such limited intellects that they see
most everything as 'luck' simply because they don't have
the understanding it requires to see cause and effect and
correlations betweens systems and physical forces.

Whereas others, such as yourself, have such over inflated opinions of their
supposed intellect, that they make foolish predictions based on scanty
information.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at weather maps
and project highly likely long-term paths for hurricanes.
The weather service would have people believe they have
some sort of magical lock on understanding. This is just
not the case. Anyone with an above average mind who
lives and studies the weather on a daily basis can do
just as well as the so-called professionals and better than
they can provided one has highly superior intellect like
I do.

LOL More like .... provided you guess better than than they do.

Shen

Simple Simon

Shenn44,

You're a real 'tard! It's a fact that even imbeciles realize
a prediction is nothing but an educated guess. I'd say
this puts you below imbecile on the intelligence scale.

Look at the weather maps, fool! You will see a high
pressure blocking Isabel from hitting the mainland.
You will also note that it's proceeding east at a pace
which will move it out of Isabel's way just in time for
her to slam into Long Island Sound by going up the
back side of the system. The only thing New York
has going for it is there's another system in the Midwest
and moving east that might just get to New York a day
sooner than Isabel in which case this system will push
Isabel out to sea. I'm betting (and hoping) the Midwest
system will arrive just a little too late. I want Booby to
experience some REAL wind and seas for once.

I could be wrong but I rarely am. I'm not bragging -
just stating facts.

S.Simon - amateur weather prognosticator who's better
than all the professionals with the possible
exception of Joe *******i.

"Shen44" a stupid idiot,fat fool, liar and wife beater who falsely \claims

Simple Simon

wrote in message ...

Anyone who has seriously studied the science knows that anything beyond 3 days
is pretty much a WAG. 5 days is no better than reading tea leaves.

Billy Boy, Bobsprit is right about you. You're just plain dumb!

Clean the wax (being kind calling feces wax) out of your ears.
The National Weather Services this year started giving four and
five day track forecasts for hurricanes.

S.Simon - aware of many things about which the majority of this
group remains unaware.

Simple Simon

They can't help it if they don't have my remote viewing
abilities but at least they made educated guesses based
on computer projections. Some of these programs are
very sophisticated. They are not the sort of thing one
can run on a home computer. You need a Cray!

What amazes me is I, with only my trained brain, can
look at a weather map and satellite images, give it a
few minutes thought, do some work with my dividers
and look at the big picture and in less time than it takes
the models, by far, I can match or beat their predictions
the majority of the time. When things are a bit uncertain
they hedge and say a storm is too far from land to predict
while I predict by what I see not caring how many days
from land the storm may be. I'm that confident and that
GOOD!

S.Simon - almost as good at weather prognostication as
sailing safely and sanely while teaching even
the professionals how it should be done.

wrote in message ...
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:17:59 -0400, "Simple Simon" wrote:

wrote in message ...

Anyone who has seriously studied the science knows that anything beyond 3 days
is pretty much a WAG. 5 days is no better than reading tea leaves.

Billy Boy, Bobsprit is right about you. You're just plain dumb!

Clean the wax (being kind calling feces wax) out of your ears.
The National Weather Services this year started giving four and
five day track forecasts for hurricanes.

And they are WAG's. All they can say is that IF conditions stay exactly as they
are at this moment, this is what MAY happen. That's commonly called speculation.

BB

SAIL LOCO

Look at the weather maps, fool! You will see a high
pressure blocking Isabel from hitting the mainland.

That's a pretty heady prediction Bud since all the weather gerus say there's
nothing coming that will prevent it from hitting.

S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
Thom Stewart

Hey Neal,

Doug and his wife just started a three week cruise up to the Chesapeak.
It looks like they and the storm are going to meet a Hatteras. I hope
they find a hole to tuck into.

I really hope they get thru it. Even hope they change their vacation
plans.

Ole Thom

ANY OPINIONS ON THE PELICAN STORM or WAVE? ulTRAX Touring 3 June 18th 04 01:24 PM
Storm jib? Stephen Trapani Cruising 8 May 11th 04 05:10 AM
Perfect Storm Rew Islam UK Paddle 2 November 26th 03 08:11 PM
what to do in a swamped boat in a storm? pb General 9 August 14th 03 05:33 AM
What to do in a lighting storm while Kayaking? [email protected] General 9 July 30th 03 12:05 PM