Rew Islam

Default Perfect Storm

Just going through old junk/books - came across this book.

No idea who sent it to me, but they sent it in May 1999.

If anyone would like to read it email me your address.

Rew,
Nigel Crompton

On 26 Nov 2003 04:41:48 -0800, (Rew Islam) wrote:

Just going through old junk/books - came across this book.

No idea who sent it to me, but they sent it in May 1999.

If anyone would like to read it email me your address.

Rew,

Yeah - you need to resurrect that thread over on
http://www.ukriversguidebook.co.uk/ - most of the past readers are
there!

We should all've signed the book the first time it was doing the
rounds.

Wonder what hapenned to Canoeing down Everest after Craig West read it
?

ANY OPINIONS ON THE PELICAN STORM or WAVE? ulTRAX Touring 3 June 18th 04 01:24 PM
Storm jib? Stephen Trapani Cruising 8 May 11th 04 05:10 AM
Tropical Storm headed for South Florida Bob Cook Cruising 0 August 22nd 03 12:35 PM
what to do in a swamped boat in a storm? pb General 9 August 14th 03 05:33 AM
What to do in a lighting storm while Kayaking? [email protected] General 9 July 30th 03 12:05 PM