Simple Simon

Default Perfect Storm

Shenn44,

You're a real 'tard! It's a fact that even imbeciles realize
a prediction is nothing but an educated guess. I'd say
this puts you below imbecile on the intelligence scale.

Look at the weather maps, fool! You will see a high
pressure blocking Isabel from hitting the mainland.
You will also note that it's proceeding east at a pace
which will move it out of Isabel's way just in time for
her to slam into Long Island Sound by going up the
back side of the system. The only thing New York
has going for it is there's another system in the Midwest
and moving east that might just get to New York a day
sooner than Isabel in which case this system will push
Isabel out to sea. I'm betting (and hoping) the Midwest
system will arrive just a little too late. I want Booby to
experience some REAL wind and seas for once.

I could be wrong but I rarely am. I'm not bragging -
just stating facts.

S.Simon - amateur weather prognosticator who's better
than all the professionals with the possible
exception of Joe *******i.

"Shen44" a stupid idiot,fat fool, liar and wife beater who falsely \claims
Subject: Perfect Storm
From: "Simple Simon"

You live up there in the New York area, don't you?
Bwahahahahaha! Better batten down the hatches.

Some people have such limited intellects that they see
most everything as 'luck' simply because they don't have
the understanding it requires to see cause and effect and
correlations betweens systems and physical forces.

Whereas others, such as yourself, have such over inflated opinions of their
supposed intellect, that they make foolish predictions based on scanty
information.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at weather maps
and project highly likely long-term paths for hurricanes.
The weather service would have people believe they have
some sort of magical lock on understanding. This is just
not the case. Anyone with an above average mind who
lives and studies the weather on a daily basis can do
just as well as the so-called professionals and better than
they can provided one has highly superior intellect like
I do.

LOL More like .... provided you guess better than than they do.

Shen