Simple Simon

Default Sittin' on my mooring

I think I'm in real trouble. Sitting on my mooring and ****in' with
you idiots is almost as much fun as sailing - even more fun when having
a rum or two. It's legal to sit at a mooring and drink while it's not legal
to do so when sailing. I've a bunch of pressure on me to NOT sail
when drunk because they'll take my Master's license away if I get
a B.U.I. Don't wanna go there. Would simply die at the gloating of
the likes of Rick, otn, Shen44, Jeff who would like nothing better to
remove a GIANT thorn in their collective sides.

S.Simon - sails better drunk than the tugboat captains sail sober.

Bobsprit

Sitting on my mooring and ****in' with
you idiots is almost as much fun as sailing

Another admission from a non-sailor. I rarely post when I can be sailing. Since
Neal lives aboard, he easily displays that he'd RATHER post than sail.
Sheesh. What a shame.

RB
Bobsprit

Would simply die at the gloating of
the likes of Rick, otn, Shen44, Jeff who would like nothing better to
remove a GIANT thorn in their collective sides.

Might as well cash in your few remaining chips cuz everyone's already laughing
at your sad boat and life!

Bwahahahaha!

RB
Simple Simon

Laughing? Hardly. They only wish they could live aboard
while being independently wealthy with no bills and no
commitments; to sail at their whim and visit foreign ports
and bed down with foreign girls - all at anytime they so
desire.

This is a situation YOU will never attain because you're a
lubber and a waste of space.

S.Simon - a real sailorman who lives the life and drinks the rum -
Jimmy Buffet sings about me.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message ...
Would simply die at the gloating of
the likes of Rick, otn, Shen44, Jeff who would like nothing better to
remove a GIANT thorn in their collective sides.

Might as well cash in your few remaining chips cuz everyone's already laughing
at your sad boat and life!

Bwahahahaha!

RB

otnmbrd

LOL You ain't no "thorn" in my side ..... since you rarely get out of
Tampa Bay, and I never go into there anymore and I seriously doubt
you'll ever get to the West Coast, you are merely an amusing troll on
the internet, to me.

otn

Simple Simon wrote:
I think I'm in real trouble. Sitting on my mooring and ****in' with
you idiots is almost as much fun as sailing - even more fun when having
a rum or two. It's legal to sit at a mooring and drink while it's not legal
to do so when sailing. I've a bunch of pressure on me to NOT sail
when drunk because they'll take my Master's license away if I get
a B.U.I. Don't wanna go there. Would simply die at the gloating of
the likes of Rick, otn, Shen44, Jeff who would like nothing better to
remove a GIANT thorn in their collective sides.

S.Simon - sails better drunk than the tugboat captains sail sober.

Simple Simon

Thanks!

"otnmbrd" wrote in message ink.net...
LOL You ain't no "thorn" in my side ..... since your always out of
Tampa Bay, and I ain't never gone there nohow I seriously doubt
I'll ever meet you in person, you are merely a source of information
on the internet, to me.

otn

Bobsprit

Laughing? Hardly. They only wish they could live aboard

They wish they could live on a tiny cheap boat???
Oh, okay!

Bwahahahahaha!

RB
Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:

S.Simon - a real sailorman who lives the life and drinks the rum -
Jimmy Buffet sings about me.

Now just wait a minute here, Simple.

I flew my Aerostar to Key West back in about 1986, (well actually just
long enough to pick up our attorney and friends) then I climbed into the
far aft seat and took a wonderful nap. As soon as we landed (at an
impressive speed of 250 kts cruise speed) I was rested and ready to
party. Headed of to Margaritaiville for what else but a Margarita.

Anyway, Jimmy Buffet walked in and our eyes met. We smiled and he made
a beeline over to my table while my ex was sitting there. He pretended
that he wasn't even there. He preceded to ask me if we were having a
good time and struck up a conversation about how we arrived there. I
never could understand why he would single me out to find out if I was
having a good time with the obvious smile on my face.

LP (never could understand men)

Simple Simon

It probably was the short skirt with the slit up the side
showing your creamy thigh or maybe it was that unbuttoned
shirt with just a peek of firm cleavage, or maybe that radiant
smile or . . .

S.Simon - Sigh!

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message ...

"Simple Simon" wrote:

[...]

long term mooring design - an engineering question mitch Cruising 5 July 18th 04 05:05 PM
slip or mooring costs Parallax Cruising 42 March 29th 04 05:16 PM
mooring anchors Parallax General 5 October 14th 03 05:05 PM
MOORING Jen Meyer General 7 July 15th 03 01:19 PM