Simple Simon

Default Sittin' on my mooring

I think I'm in real trouble. Sitting on my mooring and ****in' with
you idiots is almost as much fun as sailing - even more fun when having
a rum or two. It's legal to sit at a mooring and drink while it's not legal
to do so when sailing. I've a bunch of pressure on me to NOT sail
when drunk because they'll take my Master's license away if I get
a B.U.I. Don't wanna go there. Would simply die at the gloating of
the likes of Rick, otn, Shen44, Jeff who would like nothing better to
remove a GIANT thorn in their collective sides.

S.Simon - sails better drunk than the tugboat captains sail sober.