Simple Simon

Default Sittin' on my mooring

It probably was the short skirt with the slit up the side
showing your creamy thigh or maybe it was that unbuttoned
shirt with just a peek of firm cleavage, or maybe that radiant
smile or . . .

S.Simon - Sigh!

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message ...

"Simple Simon" wrote:

S.Simon - a real sailorman who lives the life and drinks the rum -
Jimmy Buffet sings about me.

Now just wait a minute here, Simple.

I flew my Aerostar to Key West back in about 1986, (well actually just
long enough to pick up our attorney and friends) then I climbed into the
far aft seat and took a wonderful nap. As soon as we landed (at an
impressive speed of 250 kts cruise speed) I was rested and ready to
party. Headed of to Margaritaiville for what else but a Margarita.

Anyway, Jimmy Buffet walked in and our eyes met. We smiled and he made
a beeline over to my table while my ex was sitting there. He pretended
that he wasn't even there. He preceded to ask me if we were having a
good time and struck up a conversation about how we arrived there. I
never could understand why he would single me out to find out if I was
having a good time with the obvious smile on my face.

LP (never could understand men)