Simple Simon

Default Mooron

I agree! I would add, though, that it is also childish.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
I don't mind the replies, but the cross posting is stupid.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is reputed
to be a sailor.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got the
other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

It's just too funny.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| I agree! I would add, though, that it is also childish.
|

| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I don't mind the replies, but the cross posting is stupid.
|
| "Donal" wrote in message
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
| non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
| chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.
|
| Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is
reputed
| to be a sailor.
|
| Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got
the
| other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.
|
| It's just too funny.
|

| Regards
|

| Donal

Simple Simon

The best way to communicate with a bitch is to bitch at her.

If you were any kind of a man, bitching at you would not be
necessary. Grow up, girly boy.

S.Simon.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...

CM

Capt. Mooron

Unfortunatly for you... it's your sole method of communication. No doubt due
to the estrogen levels you've acquired while on permanent self induced PMS.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| The best way to communicate with a bitch is to bitch at her.
|
| If you were any kind of a man, bitching at you would not be
| necessary. Grow up, girly boy.
|
| S.Simon.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
| feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...
|
| CM

Simple Simon

Better to have chemicals cause something than have it caused
by stupidity. Chemical imbalance can be corrected. Stupidity is
an inherited state.

S.Simon

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Unfortunatly for you... it's your sole method of communication. No doubt due
to the estrogen levels you've acquired while on permanent self induced PMS.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| The best way to communicate with a bitch is to bitch at her.
|
| If you were any kind of a man, bitching at you would not be
| necessary. Grow up, girly boy.
|
| S.Simon.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
| feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...
|
| CM

JaxAshby

I bet they don't even own Subarus or home entertainment centers either!

Jax

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Thanks,

Capt RB

Peter J Ross

On 19 Aug 2003 11:58:15 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Bobsprit:

Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.

Yeah, **** off, Mooron-troll.

They're not sailing,

Neither are you. You're posting to Usenet instead.

don't own boats

I once made one out of Lego. Doesn't that count?

and so on.

Thanks,

Capt RB

Another "Captain"! Don't any of you ****heads even have imagination
enough to call yourselves "Commodore"?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Daedalus

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:10:48 GMT, "JaxAshby" ,
stank up the place with:

I bet they don't even own Subarus or home entertainment centers either!

I bet they don't even own Outlook Express or watch NASCAR either!

Jade

Jax

Thanks, Mooron Bobsprit ASA 2 August 23rd 03 12:26 AM
Oh, now I'm bored...did the Captn. Mooron stand me up? Warrior Princess ASA 7 July 30th 03 07:57 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM