JaxAshby

Default Mooron

I bet they don't even own Subarus or home entertainment centers either!

Jax

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Thanks,

Capt RB

Peter J Ross

On 19 Aug 2003 11:58:15 GMT, a team of surgeons from alt.sailing.asa
removed the following benign growth from Bobsprit:

Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.

Yeah, **** off, Mooron-troll.

They're not sailing,

Neither are you. You're posting to Usenet instead.

don't own boats

I once made one out of Lego. Doesn't that count?

and so on.

Thanks,

Capt RB

Another "Captain"! Don't any of you ****heads even have imagination
enough to call yourselves "Commodore"?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show.

Thank you. I aim to please.

Anyway, Bertie is reputed
to be a sailor.

That's more than any of you are reputed to be - even in each others'
opinion.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got the
other night.

Really?

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing various
interesting things instead of posting all weekend like you 'sailors'."

He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

Yeah, I'm hiding. That's why you can't see any of my posts.

It's just too funny.

You can say that again!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:50:00 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

Look Bob... do I nag you about your off topic posts and fishing charters to
the same hole to catch and release the same fish... week in and week out ...
with little to no entertainment value? At least some of my replies to the
off group interlopers have generated some smiles and chuckles.

They certainly have, HeRBaLteABoi!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Daedalus

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:10:48 GMT, "JaxAshby" ,
stank up the place with:

I bet they don't even own Subarus or home entertainment centers either!

I bet they don't even own Outlook Express or watch NASCAR either!

Jade

Jax

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Thanks,

Capt RB

Daedalus

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:40:24 -0400, "Simple Simon"
, stank up the place with:

Bobsprit is right.

Your replies to all the crossposting continue
the crap and are useless and moronic.

You're being antisocial, childish and a jerk.

CUT IT OUT - you're being just as big an asshole as
those you're playing with.

I guess that's about all one can expect from some idiot
who sails a boat so slow as yours.

Dude, that was harsh. Went right for the boat flame. You sadistic
butcher!

Jade

S.Simon.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Look Bob... do I nag you about your off topic posts and fishing charters to
the same hole to catch and release the same fish... week in and week out ...
with little to no entertainment value? At least some of my replies to the
off group interlopers have generated some smiles and chuckles.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
| non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
| chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Capt RB

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:00:43 GMT, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from Daedalus:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:10:48 GMT, "JaxAshby" ,
stank up the place with:

I bet they don't even own Subarus or home entertainment centers either!

I bet they don't even own Outlook Express or watch NASCAR either!

I bet they don't even rape fecund children or fancy their mothers
either!

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
katysails

-- Dude, that was harsh. Went right for the boat flame. You sadistic
butcher!

Jade

Hey Neal...jump quick! She's interested in you!
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Donal

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

My childish crossposting days are behind me now.

Soon, Peter!
Soon!

Have Faith.

Regards

Donal
--
"Smother me in chocolate, and toss me to the lesbians"

Donal

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing various
interesting things instead of posting all weekend like you 'sailors'."

Yada, yada, yada....

Yeah, Peter! We believe you! Honestly! We Really do believe you! You
spent the weekend doing interesting things in your council flat,... with
your overweight "council flat" wife, and your children, who have "learning
difficulties"! Yeah, right!

You haven't even managed to attract a Fugly as a mate, have you?

I'm really looking forward to your answer to this! Perhaps you will resort
to your tried and tested *gay lame*???
Bwahahaha! Hahahahahaaaaaaaahjahahaha!

Regards

Donal

Thanks, Mooron Bobsprit ASA 2 August 23rd 03 12:26 AM
Oh, now I'm bored...did the Captn. Mooron stand me up? Warrior Princess ASA 7 July 30th 03 07:57 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM