Donal

Default Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is reputed
to be a sailor.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got the
other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

It's just too funny.

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got the
other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirt

No one doubts that you can whip people with a a total IQ below Billy jane's.
Okay, if stepping on elderly roaches is your thing...enjoy.

Capt RB
Capt. Mooron

Look Bob... do I nag you about your off topic posts and fishing charters to
the same hole to catch and release the same fish... week in and week out ...
with little to no entertainment value? At least some of my replies to the
off group interlopers have generated some smiles and chuckles.

CM

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
| non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
| chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Capt RB

Simple Simon

Bobsprit is right.

Your replies to all the crossposting continue
the crap and are useless and moronic.

You're being antisocial, childish and a jerk.

CUT IT OUT - you're being just as big an asshole as
those you're playing with.

I guess that's about all one can expect from some idiot
who sails a boat so slow as yours.

S.Simon.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
| non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
| chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.
|
| Thanks,
|
| Capt RB

Capt. Mooron

Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| I agree! I would add, though, that it is also childish.
|

| "Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| I don't mind the replies, but the cross posting is stupid.
|
| "Donal" wrote in message
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
| non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
| chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.
|
| Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is
reputed
| to be a sailor.
|
| Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got
the
| other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.
|
| It's just too funny.
|

| Regards
|

| Donal

Simple Simon

The best way to communicate with a bitch is to bitch at her.

If you were any kind of a man, bitching at you would not be
necessary. Grow up, girly boy.

S.Simon.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...
Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...

CM

Capt. Mooron

Unfortunatly for you... it's your sole method of communication. No doubt due
to the estrogen levels you've acquired while on permanent self induced PMS.

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| The best way to communicate with a bitch is to bitch at her.
|
| If you were any kind of a man, bitching at you would not be
| necessary. Grow up, girly boy.
|
| S.Simon.
|

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Yes... you seem to be in touch with your inner child as well as your
| feminine side considering your procilivity at bitching...
|
| CM

Simple Simon

Better to have chemicals cause something than have it caused
by stupidity. Chemical imbalance can be corrected. Stupidity is
an inherited state.

Thanks, Mooron Bobsprit ASA 2 August 23rd 03 12:26 AM
Oh, now I'm bored...did the Captn. Mooron stand me up? Warrior Princess ASA 7 July 30th 03 07:57 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM