Shen44

Default Mooron

junk mail
anonyme

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:55:54 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .

My childish crossposting days are behind me now.

Soon, Peter!
Soon!

Have Faith.

Are you going to teach him a lesson?

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
anonyme

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:12:01 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing various
interesting things instead of posting all weekend like you 'sailors'."

Yada, yada, yada....

Yeah, Peter! We believe you! Honestly! We Really do believe you! You
spent the weekend doing interesting things in your council flat,... with
your overweight "council flat" wife, and your children, who have "learning
difficulties"! Yeah, right!

You haven't even managed to attract a Fugly as a mate, have you?

I'm really looking forward to your answer to this! Perhaps you will resort
to your tried and tested *gay lame*???
Bwahahaha! Hahahahahaaaaaaaahjahahaha!

You're gay, aren't you?

--
anonyme mhm 32x19 and 31x11
Smeeter #34 Wee Saul Disciple #29
Imp of Confusion and/or Absurdity

http://members.iinet.net.au/~vannevar/ascii3.html
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:04:19 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from anonyme:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:12:01 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing various
interesting things instead of posting all weekend like you 'sailors'."

Yada, yada, yada....

Yeah, Peter! We believe you! Honestly! We Really do believe you! You
spent the weekend doing interesting things in your council flat,... with
your overweight "council flat" wife, and your children, who have "learning
difficulties"! Yeah, right!

You haven't even managed to attract a Fugly as a mate, have you?

I'm really looking forward to your answer to this! Perhaps you will resort
to your tried and tested *gay lame*???
Bwahahaha! Hahahahahaaaaaaaahjahahaha!

You're gay, aren't you?

Surely not! Poofters in the Navy???

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:04:18 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from anonyme:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:55:54 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
. ..

My childish crossposting days are behind me now.

Soon, Peter!
Soon!

Have Faith.

Are you going to teach him a lesson?

Evidently, my spanked days are ahead of me.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:05:33 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.fan.earl-curley removed the following benign growth from
katysails:

-- Dude, that was harsh. Went right for the boat flame. You sadistic
butcher!

Jade

Hey Neal...jump quick! She's interested in you!
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Please learn how to post.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is
reputed to be a sailor.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got
the other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

It's just too funny.

It is that.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

I don't mind the replies, but the cross posting is stupid.

why do you say that? Xposting allows you to expand your horizons, meet new
people.

Bertie

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is
reputed to be a sailor.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got
the other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

It's just too funny.

Regards

Donal

Bertie the Bunyip

anonyme wrote in
:

[...]

that'd be my guess.

Bertie

Thanks, Mooron Bobsprit ASA 2 August 23rd 03 12:26 AM
Oh, now I'm bored...did the Captn. Mooron stand me up? Warrior Princess ASA 7 July 30th 03 07:57 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM