Peter J Ross

Default Mooron

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:04:19 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from anonyme:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:12:01 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing various
interesting things instead of posting all weekend like you 'sailors'."

Yada, yada, yada....

Yeah, Peter! We believe you! Honestly! We Really do believe you! You
spent the weekend doing interesting things in your council flat,... with
your overweight "council flat" wife, and your children, who have "learning
difficulties"! Yeah, right!

You haven't even managed to attract a Fugly as a mate, have you?

I'm really looking forward to your answer to this! Perhaps you will resort
to your tried and tested *gay lame*???
Bwahahaha! Hahahahahaaaaaaaahjahahaha!

You're gay, aren't you?

Surely not! Poofters in the Navy???