Simple Simon

Default Mooron

I agree! I would add, though, that it is also childish.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
I don't mind the replies, but the cross posting is stupid.

"Donal" wrote in message

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can you follow suit and give everyone a break? Stop responding to
non-sailor/newsgroup posers Peter J. Ross/Bertie and any other
chuckleheads.They're not sailing, don't own boats and so on.

Use your killfile, Bob. I'm enjoying the show. Anyway, Bertie is reputed
to be a sailor.

Haven't you noticed that Peter dissappeared after the kicking he got the
other night. He's back again, hiding behind Bertie's skirts.

It's just too funny.

Regards

Donal