Bertie the Bunyip

Default Mooron

anonyme wrote in
:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:44:05 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
m:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:13:09 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
m:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 03:20:12 +0100, Peter J Ross
posted in message
from alt.fan.kate:
On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 20:09:10 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt.
Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| You failed Cascading 101, didn't you?

What's a "cascade" Petey???
What's a "cascade" Mooron???
What's a "cascade" Bertie???
What's a "Cascade" anonyme???
What's a "cascade" Dean???

What's a "Cascade", General Pinochet?

What's a "Cascade" Flaagg?

What's a "Cascade" Dudley Dooright????
Bertie the Bunyip

"/etc" wrote in
news
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:14:51 +0100, when the end of the tunnel became
apparent, Peter J Ross posted:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:11:15 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk removed the following benign
growth from Bertie the Bunyip:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| You failed Cascading 101, didn't you?

What's a "cascade" Petey???

What's a "cask" Moorie?

What's a "Cass", Mamma?

What's a "Cash", Johnny?

What's a "Johnny" Gash?
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Why don't you report me?

But I like you Bertie.... you're a breath of fresh air.

I know.

You haven't
done anything to warrant reporting.

I know.

You've been civil and courteous.
Donal reported me to my provider on several occasions ... so
retaliation was in order. I got the confirmation letter from
abuse@lanode saved to the hard drive. Donal has reported several

people on this group and unfortunatly Ganz has been blamed for it.

Snort!

I have several other nice inoffensive people i could invite around if you
want!

I was going to save them for a while, though..

God i love oyu guys.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

I heard donal hijacked my puter. I knew I was innocent.

jesus christ on a ****ing Vespa.

Bertie

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Why don't you report me?

But I like you Bertie.... you're a breath of fresh air. You haven't
done anything to warrant reporting. You've been civil and courteous.
Donal reported me to my provider on several occasions ... so
retaliation was in order. I got the confirmation letter from
abuse@lanode saved to the

hard
drive. Donal has reported several people on this group and
unfortunatly

Ganz
has been blamed for it.

CM

Bertie the Bunyip

anonyme wrote in
:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:41:47 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
m:

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:01:05 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
m:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:48:48 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
newsem8kv4cbfficg3c302usqvef46cnu8jii@4ax. com:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 05:14:10 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message
from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
news:dni8kv814dbb6i41731giaiqrpobe0k5jq@4a x.com:

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:59:50 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
posted in message
from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:
anonyme wrote in
news:dke5kvsec1k58i7u6ra1pmks582lmombuf@ 4ax.com:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:12:01 +0100, "Donal"
posted in message
from
alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
news:kin4kvkp834q2i624i2ft9ogkihioibvu ...
On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:01:03 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from
Donal:

ITYM "Peter went to bed and spent the following day doing
various interesting things instead of posting all weekend
like you 'sailors'."

Yada, yada, yada....

Yeah, Peter! We believe you! Honestly! We Really do
believe you!
You spent the weekend doing interesting things in your
council
flat,... with your overweight "council flat" wife, and your
children, who have "learning difficulties"! Yeah, right!

You haven't even managed to attract a Fugly as a mate, have
you?

I'm really looking forward to your answer to this! Perhaps
you will resort to your tried and tested *gay lame*???
Bwahahaha! Hahahahahaaaaaaaahjahahaha!

You're gay, aren't you?

that'd be my guess.

I win the quataloos!1!

OK, but I'm trying for next Saturday's Rolover!

But you win ~all~ the time.

I have a system

I think you just ~cheat*.

Damn! You cracked my system!

If only i could figure out how you do it.

Oh it's easy, you just.. Oh wait, you almost tricked me.

Ha!

Ha ha!

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

"Donal" wrote in
:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
| Why don't you report me?

But I like you Bertie.... you're a breath of fresh air. You haven't
done anything to warrant reporting. You've been civil and courteous.
Donal reported me to my provider on several occasions ... so
retaliation was in order. I got the confirmation letter from
abuse@lanode saved to the

hard
drive. Donal has reported several people on this group and
unfortunatly

Ganz
has been blamed for it.

Liar!
You've consistently failed to post the evidence to back up your
ludicrous assertions.
If you have evidence then POST IT. Otherwise - SHUT the fu&k up!!

Oow, testy testy.

Bertie
Lady Pilot

"anonyme" wrote:

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:32:31 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
posted in message
from alt.fan.kate:

Is there an achieved "cascade" that can be viewed as an example?

**** off, Mooron.

You really aren't too bright, are you, Katylick?

LP (I really hate to kill things I don't eat)

PS...I'm not talking to Katysails, yet...

Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:

"Capt. Mooron" wrote:

. Donal has reported several people on this group and unfortunatly

Ganz
has been blamed for it.

Liar!
You've consistently failed to post the evidence to back up your ludicrous
assertions.
If you have evidence then POST IT. Otherwise - SHUT the fu&k up!!

Donal,

Just wondering if you reported me? I've only been reported once that I know
of, and the person responsible confessed.

That was @home and now it's @cox and I have friends down there that respect
my privacy and wouldn't even bother me with a netkopping done against me.

These guys write script, and it probably goes to "file 13" immediately when
it's received. He he heeee

And just to be courteous to a question that you asked earlier, yes, I'm a
hell of a cook.

LP (be nice now Donal, we might get bored without you)

Thanks, Mooron Bobsprit ASA 2 August 23rd 03 12:26 AM
Oh, now I'm bored...did the Captn. Mooron stand me up? Warrior Princess ASA 7 July 30th 03 07:57 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 1 July 25th 03 03:02 AM
Capt Mooron ride a horse Capt.American ASA 0 July 25th 03 02:29 AM
Wake up Mooron! Bobsprit ASA 2 July 2nd 03 03:54 AM