Bertie the Bunyip

Default dumping the junk

felton wrote in
:

Same here, although I wish my newsreader, Agent, would permit me to
filter for crossposted messages.

It does, fjuckwit.

The n filter, designed by a freind of mine, BTW, was written for Agent and
is one fo the best ones to use in combination with agent of any of the
readers I know if.

Of course, since I'm not iggorant enough to filter....

Bertie
Rolly The Pervert

Default the Web -police are here!

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:41:09 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
. com:

Tight security is set for the room, all you have to do is register
your nick and
use the Kill command for your name and he server will boot the Ghost
or intruder. All security is set like the Web-Police use. The tricky
part may be
for some, is to download and setup the mirc other than that , its real
easy.

NH_/)_
http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwh ahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwh
ahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwh!

the Web police?

Bwawhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwh ahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

Bertie

Heh, the tricky part is installing MIRC LOL

Are these your sailing friends Bertie?

"Scout" wrote in message
Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options.
Some

may
unintentionally leave their folders open for others to peruse.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly
incompetent.

Bertie the Bunyip

Rolly The Pervert wrote in
:

wrote:

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
.com:

Tight security is set for the room, all you have to do is register
your nick and
use the Kill command for your name and he server will boot the Ghost
or intruder. All security is set like the Web-Police use. The tricky
part may be
for some, is to download and setup the mirc other than that , its
real easy.

NH_/)_
http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahw hahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwh
ahwh ahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwh!

the Web police?

Bwawhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhw hahwhahwhahhwhahwh!

Bertie

Heh, the tricky part is installing MIRC LOL

Are these your sailing friends Bertie?

Yes, they're a hoot, aren't they?

they're all filtered up now, though. I fear my time is short

Bwawhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhhahwha hwhahhwhahwhahhwhahwhahwh
ahhwhahwh!

Bertei

"Scout" wrote in message
Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options.
Some
may
unintentionally leave their folders open for others to peruse.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly
incompetent.

Scout

Ganz,
Typically, I think they get bored beating up a NG and then move on. ASA is
a different level of poster, I could see that a year ago when I first
started lurking.
I never expected to have so much fun beating the living snot out of a few
net-bullies. It's so easy that I'm almost ashamed of myself for continuing
to thrash their sorry carcasses.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
losers. What can you expect.

Scout

JL,
Except for the rare occasion, as with the Gregory Peck post, I respond only
to people I know to be asa contributors. This is a good example. I
recommend others do this as well. Several other posters here seem to be
doing the same. Talking around them, and not to them, takes the wind out of
their sails.
I'm usually able to scan and move on without reading Impotent and his
Bunyippies, so I haven't been filtering. There's no need to read them, we
pretty much know what they have planned to say: Fjckwit,usually. Maybe
they're getting the message, that they're the ones who have been Fjckwit,
and pretty intensely I might add, LOL.
p.s., you've done a great job of cutting them off at the knees!
Scout

"jlrogers" wrote
Keep on blocking. If anyone out there can't control his urge to respond

Bertie the Bunyip

Gary L. Burnore wrote in
:

wrote:

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
.com:

Tight security is set for the room, all you have to do is register
your nick and
use the Kill command for your name and he server will boot the Ghost
or intruder. All security is set like the Web-Police use. The tricky
part may be
for some, is to download and setup the mirc other than that , its
real easy.

NH_/)_
http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm

Bwawhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahhwhahw hahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwh
ahwh ahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwh!

the Web police?

Yeah, meaning no security at all.

Exactly.

I was kinda thinking I'd let them set up while I lined up a few Proxies.
You know, let 'em settle in for a while..

Get a few sofas in, get the coffee stewing...

Bertei

"Scout" wrote in message
Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options.
Some
may
unintentionally leave their folders open for others to peruse.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly
incompetent.

I'm also Gary

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:00:55 +0000 (UTC) I replied to Bertie the
Bunyip on a piece of toilet paper while scribbling their
name and phone number on the bathroom wall in alt.sailing.asa

Rolly The Pervert wrote in
:

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:41:09 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
r.com:

[...]

Just do what I did, ok Gary #3?

"Scout" wrote in message
Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options.
Some
may
unintentionally leave their folders open for others to peruse.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly
incompetent.

Bertie the Bunyip

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

I note the careful use of the word "almost".

Yes, I noticed that too, but I wasn't surprised.

Bertei

FT