Bertie the Bunyip

Default dumping the junk

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
news
took 15min to use (block Sender) getting through the crap
just to read the posts from real sailors

You have real sailors in here?

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahw hahhwhahwh!

Bertie

you
NH_/)_
------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C35F74.E4531100
!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"
META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=GENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=#ffffff
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2took 15min to  use (block Sender)
getting through the crap/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2just to read the posts from real sailors
/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial size=2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=Arial
size=2NH_/)_/FONT/DIV/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C35F74.E4531100--

NH_/\)_

Tight security is set for the room, all you have to do is register your nick
and
use the Kill command for your name and he server will boot the Ghost or
intruder. All security is set like the Web-Police use. The tricky part may
be
for some, is to download and setup the mirc other than that , its real easy.

NH_/)_
http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm

"Scout" wrote in message
Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options. Some

may
unintentionally leave their folders open for others to peruse.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly incompetent.

Bobsprit

I agree , my blocking is working well lol..... I can just imagine the flames
that
I don't see

Yup, it's a nice thing! My other addy is still getting the full sweep. I'll log
over and click 'em out there as well. A few things strangely slip through, but
I just delete without opening. Seems to work.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Well, like I said, they're mostly incompetent and probably incontinent
as well. Every once in a while, one of their asinine posts sneaks
through, but they're really pretty easy to deal with. A bunch of juvie
losers. What can you expect.

"NH_/)_" wrote in message
om...
I agree , my blocking is working well lol..... I can just imagine the

flames
that
I don't see

NH_/)_

"jlrogers" wrote in message
y.com...
Keep on blocking. If anyone out there can't control his urge to respond
to their posts, please change to one of the cross-posted newsgroups and
remove alt.sailing.asa from the reply before sending. If no one replies
to them, they will get little satisfaction from hanging out here. Their
goal is drive everyone away and own the group.

Complain to the abuse address of each message source, not to
databasix.com, which is controlled by Gary Burnore (bertie). If Shawn
is still associated with him, he may provide a lever, since he is
vulnerable.

"NH_/)_" wrote in message
news took 15min to use (block Sender) getting through the crap
just to read the posts from real sailors

NH_/)_

felton

Same here, although I wish my newsreader, Agent, would permit me to
filter for crossposted messages. That would eliminate most of the
problem. Of course, it doesn't help when anyone responds to a
crossposted troll, as that really seems to open the floodgate. Who
brought these annoying roids in here, anyway?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:45:44 GMT, "NH_/\)_"
wrote:

I agree , my blocking is working well lol..... I can just imagine the flames
that
I don't see

NH_/)_

gy.com...

"NH_/)_" wrote in message
news took 15min to use (block Sender) getting through the crap
just to read the posts from real sailors

NH_/)_

Bertie the Bunyip

"jlrogers" wrote in
y.com:

Keep on blocking. If anyone out there can't control his urge to respond
to their posts, please change to one of the cross-posted newsgroups and
remove alt.sailing.asa from the reply before sending. If no one replies
to them, they will get little satisfaction from hanging out here.

Wanna bet?

I been here before, amateur. I'm just warming up.

Check out alt.aviation.safety, for instance.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
om:

I agree , my blocking is working well lol..... I can just imagine the
flames that
I don't see

I'm sure you can.

Bertie

"NH_/)_" wrote in message
news took 15min to use (block Sender) getting through the crap
just to read the posts from real sailors

NH_/)_

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

Well, like I said, they're mostly incompetent

Guess again, Fjuckwit.

Bertie