Shen44

Default dumping the junk

Most will go into hibernation, untill the idiot cross posters disappear
Insane Just Plain

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:28:35 GMT I replied to "NH_/\)_"
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

took 15min to use (block Sender) getting through the crap
just to read the posts from real sailors

NH_/)_

There are real sailors here? You haven't met Bob**** and jlrodgers
then.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you think you know me, you don't.

Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NH_/\)_

If anyone wants a place to hide while they go away remember the
server I setup for you at : http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm
I know its not everyones style but its a place to hide out if needed

NH_/)_

NH_/\)_

who ever goes in there that I recognize from the group will have operator
status will be able to kick and ban the idiots.

NH_/)_

"katysails" wrote in message
You've just openly given them permission to trash your chat rom, too....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

NH_/\)_

who ever goes in there that I recognize from the group will have operator
status will be able to kick and ban the idiots. Unlike this NG you will
have say on what goes.

NH_/)_

"katysails" wrote in message
You've just openly given them permission to trash your chat rom, too....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Just Plain Insane

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 20:38:52 -0400 I replied to Gary L. Burnore
on a piece of toilet paper while
scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall in
alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 00:24:12 GMT, "NH_/\)_"
wrote:

If anyone wants a place to hide while they go away remember the
server I setup to grab your real email address and forward it on to spammers is at : http://nortech-cs.com/sailusa/index4.htm
I know its not everyones style but its a place to hide out if needed
\

Hhahahahaha. You set up that whole server all by yourself?

Gary,
Did you see what they left wide-open on it?

Scout

Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options. Some may
unintentionally leave their folders open for others to peruse.
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly incompetent.

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

I don't think she has to worry. These people are fairly incompetent.
Only the truly stupid would actually attempt it. Now I know that
doesn't bar them particularly, but they do seem to be capable of
reading their TOS pages.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahw hah!

Jesus wept, does it get any more kelwless than this?

"katysails" wrote in message
You've just openly given them permission to trash your chat rom, too....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bertie the Bunyip

"Scout" wrote in
:

Tell your mirc guests to turn on their file sharing (DCC) options.
Some may unintentionally leave their folders open for others to
peruse.

Intentional, unintentional, it's pretty much all the same, Fjuckwit.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"NH_/\)_" wrote in
om:

who ever goes in there that I recognize from the group will have operator
status will be able to kick and ban the idiots.

snort!

until now, I wasn't even interested.

Bertei

NH_/)_