Peter J Ross

Default dumping the junk

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:59:08 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Simple Simon:

Suggest you take your desperate love life and
hopeless work situation someplace else.

Why? It's fun to read about it here.

E-mail the whore why don't you? Try to remember
this is a group of sailors.

Does that mean that heterosexuality is off-topic?

I realize you rarely sail
anymore because your boat is not very gratifying
to sail but just go away until you can relate something
about sailing. If I want to watch a soap opera I'll
turn on the television.

The BBC's "Triangle" was a good one. It even had boats in it.

S.Simon

You leave my friend Mooron alone, ya big bully.

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message ...

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

| Where are you going, Captain Mooron?
|
| LP

As soon as I fiqure that out I'll let you know... but it doesn't look like
it will be too far nor too soon considering my current situation. I did get
an interview on my first job application though...

CM

--
PJR:-)
American way
Peter J Ross

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 10:01:52 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Gary L.
Burno

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:59:08 -0400, "Simple Simon"
wrote:

Suggest you take your desperate love life and
hopeless work situation someplace else.

Translation: Simple is jealous cuz the only one who will give it to
him is his dog.

He calls his left hand "dog"?

--
PJR:-)
American way
Threatened by us
Drag a few creeps
Away in a bus
- Frank Zappa, predicting the Dubya years
Lady Pilot

"Simple Simon" wrote:
Suggest you take your desperate love life
someplace else.

Projecting again, Simon?

E-mail the whore why don't you?

Ouch! Can't find a woman with you boat chained like a dog to the sea.

Do you just expect one to sail up to you, or do you prefer the mermaid type?

Try to remember
this is a group of sailors.

Sailors don't have sex? As you can see, I'm learning tons about sailing...

I realize you rarely sail
anymore because your boat is not very gratifying
to sail but just go away until you can relate something
about sailing.

[the mandatory boat flame]

If I want to watch a soap opera I'll
turn on the television.

So why haven't you changed channels? Last I heard there were over 100,000
newsgroups. Let me know if you need help figuring it out...

LP

Peter J Ross

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:49:59 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message

| You leave my friend Mooron alone, ya big bully.

You tell'im Petey....

CM

The invoice in in the post.