Capt. Mooron

Default dumping the junk

Don't you have the filters engaged Jon??

Oky Doky..... no more x-posts.... and I'll refrain from replying to
"them"G. It's getting a tad repetitive anyway. I'm starting on an addition
for the tool shed today. I'm waiting for my brother to arrive with the
concrete and 2x4s. My field gear is over-hauled and repacked... I've got the
travel docs arranged and waiting for my new passport to arrive. I'm getting
into full "Zen" mode here... you know... make room for something and it will
arrive.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| CM,
|
| You're making things worse by cross posting. Just about the only
| messages that make it through from these fools are because you
| cross post. Personally, I'm enjoying your Petey posts, but why
| make things worse for everyone else?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Petey... if you learned to pick your fights.. you wouldn't end up
getting
| beat up so often.
|
| CM
|
| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| | On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:45:59 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
| | alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
| | Bunyip:
| |
| | Peter J Ross wrote in
| | :
| |
| | On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:31:46 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| | alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt.
| Mooron:
| |
| | Oh Bertei.... wow you're so dangerous!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
| |
| | I can't believe you actually buy your own bull**** enough to try
and
| | spread it like gospel. Next thing you'll be telling us how you are
| | recognized use group "hitman"... Bwahahahahahahaaaa
| |
| | CM
| |
| | What's a use group?
| |
| | Is your terror interfering with your typing, Captain Maroon?
| |
| |
| |
| | Personally, I thk he;s way too dumb to be frightened.
| |
| | Oh *good*!
| |
| | --
| | PJR :-)
| | mhm34x8

Donal

Even worse - his choice of beer is Bass! .... AND he admits it!!!

Regards

Donal
--

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
This from someone that considers beer as an alcoholic drink......

Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:25:20 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:
|
| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
|
| | Is your terror interfering with your typing, Captain Maroon?
|
| No... it's the 96% Alchool I'm mixing in my cup of herbal tea.
|
| Sounds like a woman's drink to me.
|
| --
| PJR :-)
| mhm34x8

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:31:24 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

CM

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
| On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 00:25:20 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:
|
| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
|
| | Is your terror interfering with your typing, Captain Maroon?
|
| No... it's the 96% Alchool I'm mixing in my cup of herbal tea.
|
| Sounds like a woman's drink to me.

This from someone that considers beer as an alcoholic drink......

Stop wriggling, kooklet. If BGA is a woman's drink, why isn't herbal
tea?

Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

You seem to add one "Ha" each time. I hope your NSP's AUP allows
cascading.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:31:27 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

Even worse - his choice of beer is Bass! .... AND he admits it!!!

YUM!

Wasn't it Benjamin Disraeli who preferred Bass to champagne?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:34:03 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

"Peter J Ross" wrote in message
.. .
| On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:45:59 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie the
| Bunyip:
|
| Peter J Ross wrote in
| :
|
| On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:31:46 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:
|
| Oh Bertei.... wow you're so dangerous!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
|
| I can't believe you actually buy your own bull**** enough to try and
| spread it like gospel. Next thing you'll be telling us how you are a
| recognized use group "hitman"... Bwahahahahahahaaaa
|
| CM
|
| What's a use group?
|
| Is your terror interfering with your typing, Captain Maroon?
|

| Personally, I thk he;s way too dumb to be frightened.
|
| Oh *good*!

Petey... if you learned to pick your fights.. you wouldn't end up getting
beat up so often.

When are you going to stop talking about having won and do some
fighting instead?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8

Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:51:04 -0700, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Jonathan
Ganz:

CM,

You're making things worse by cross posting.

You should know, after all those "Please don't feed the troll"
messages you crossposted to the Flonk. You couldn't have issued a
better invitation.

Just about the only
messages that make it through from these fools are because you
cross post.

Wrong! We're posting in ASA.

Personally, I'm enjoying your Petey posts,

Of course you are. If you didn't see my posts, how would you know
which email address to forge?

but why
make things worse for everyone else?

He's a troll, that's why.

I'd plonk him if I were you.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:05:50 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

Don't you have the filters engaged Jon??

Ah, teh grate OE filters!

Oky Doky..... no more x-posts....

Your fans will miss you.

and I'll refrain from replying to
"them"G.

SPJANK!

It's getting a tad repetitive anyway.

It's getting a tad repetitive anyway.

I'm starting on an addition
for the tool shed today.

Christ, that's interesting.

snip

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Peter J Ross

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:55:54 -0600, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Phoenix:

In article , Peter J Ross wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:31:27 +0100, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Donal:

Even worse - his choice of beer is Bass! .... AND he admits it!!!

YUM!

Wasn't it Benjamin Disraeli who preferred Bass to champagne?

I dunno, but it was Stephen "Speedbump" Boursy who said Bass tastes like cat ****.

Well, he was wrong.

Bass tastes like good ordinary beer.

These ****heads probably drink Miller Genuine Draft. vomit

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
Bertie the Bunyip

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in
:

Don't you have the filters engaged Jon??

Oky Doky..... no more x-posts.... and I'll refrain from replying to
"them"G. It's getting a tad repetitive anyway.

Aww, well, you could work on that. Take some creative writing classes
maybe?

Bertie
I'm starting on an
addition for the tool shed today. I'm waiting for my brother to arrive
with the concrete and 2x4s. My field gear is over-hauled and
repacked... I've got the travel docs arranged and waiting for my new
passport to arrive. I'm getting into full "Zen" mode here... you
know... make room for something and it will arrive.

CM

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
| CM,
|
| You're making things worse by cross posting. Just about the only
| messages that make it through from these fools are because you
| cross post. Personally, I'm enjoying your Petey posts, but why
| make things worse for everyone else?
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Petey... if you learned to pick your fights.. you wouldn't end up
getting
| beat up so often.
|
| CM
|
| "Peter J Ross" wrote in message
| | On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 01:45:59 +0000 (UTC), a team of surgeons from
| | alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Bertie
| | the Bunyip:
| |
| | Peter J Ross wrote in
| | :
| |
| | On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 23:31:46 -0300, a team of surgeons from
| | alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt.
| Mooron:
| |
| | Oh Bertei.... wow you're so dangerous!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
| |
| | I can't believe you actually buy your own bull**** enough to
| | try
and
| | spread it like gospel. Next thing you'll be telling us how you
| | are
| | recognized use group "hitman"... Bwahahahahahahaaaa
| |
| | CM
| |
| | What's a use group?
| |
| | Is your terror interfering with your typing, Captain Maroon?
| |
| |
| |
| | Personally, I thk he;s way too dumb to be frightened.
| |
| | Oh *good*!
| |