Jonathan Ganz

Default NG Servers

It is unoriginal, but it's disruptive. The only way to respond to
these assholes is to completely ignore them. We've all been
guilty of not doing that. Even responding without cross posting
fuels their bs. My suggestion is filter out as much as you can,
so you don't even have to see it. Then, just don't respond to
the rest that sneaks through. Eventually, they'll get bored and
go away, pretty much.

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

katysails wrote:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

I wouldn't have thought so... WHat might have happened is that
some of the crossposted may have complained to Uof Berlin. As to
their game, I find it unoriginal. The early promise of some
intelligent jousting was merely that, a promise.

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com

Bertie the Bunyip

The Cappys Master wrote in
:

On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 05:15:44 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip
wrote:

The Cappys Master wrote in
news
On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 21:11:36 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

That's ok. You're a regular asshole.

Irregular actually.
Bertie's been ****ing him around for years and Bunyips are wierd!

am not.

Bertie

You got no mirrors in that swamp?

Why would we need them?

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

It is unoriginal, but it's disruptive. The only way to respond to
these assholes is to completely ignore them.

Well, no it isn't actually.

You fjuckwads could always apologise, admit you were assholes and that you
are, in every way, inferior to me and I'd be gone in a second.

Of course, you'd have to mean it.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

katysails wrote:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

I wouldn't have thought so... WHat might have happened is that
some of the crossposted may have complained to Uof Berlin. As to
their game, I find it unoriginal. The early promise of some
intelligent jousting was merely that, a promise.

I promised no such thing.

Bertie
Bertie the Bunyip

"katysails" wrote in news:bgga2a$of9hd$1@ID-
178897.news.uni-berlin.de:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

Credence?

Game?

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip

Peter J Ross wrote in
:

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Sat, 2 Aug 2003
06:28:13 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

Peter J Ross wrote in
m:

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Sat, 2 Aug 2003
05:10:39 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

Peter J Ross wrote in
news
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Sat, 2 Aug
2003 03:58:16 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

Peter J Ross wrote in
news:55dmivgg6lrjk18ufkcjp9ht096hk36psi@4ax. com:

alt.fan.karl-malden.nose has never been the same since Sat, 2 Aug
2003 02:41:10 +0000 (UTC), when Bertie the Bunyip wrote this:

"Scott Vernon" wrote in
news:bgf6u5$nnfa8$1@ID- 154502.news.uni-berlin.de:

see if this works?

ooow!

Clever!

Bwaswhahwhahwhahwhahwhahwhahhwhah!

This is a sailor who knows how to *post*. Whatever next?

I kinda think he *is* a post.

Oak or beech?

Knotty pine.

Knotty Ash.

Knotty the one man band

You're not the Messiah, you're a Knotty little boy.

you have me in stitches.
Flying Tadpole

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

katysails wrote:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

I wouldn't have thought so... WHat might have happened is that
some of the crossposted may have complained to Uof Berlin. As to
their game, I find it unoriginal. The early promise of some
intelligent jousting was merely that, a promise.

I promised no such thing.

Bertie

I realise that now, bertie. It was just my generosity of spirit,
my romanticism and my wishful thinking causing me to
misunderstand, not to mention your advance publicity. But then,
the difference between a promise and a curse is slight, after
all, don't you think?
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
The_navigator©

He doesn't. He likes playing word tag with children.

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

katysails wrote:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

I wouldn't have thought so... WHat might have happened is that
some of the crossposted may have complained to Uof Berlin. As to
their game, I find it unoriginal. The early promise of some
intelligent jousting was merely that, a promise.

I promised no such thing.

Bertie

I realise that now, bertie. It was just my generosity of spirit,
my romanticism and my wishful thinking causing me to
misunderstand, not to mention your advance publicity. But then,
the difference between a promise and a curse is slight, after
all, don't you think?

The_navigator©

There's a revealing little post Jerry. Have you come out to do a little
dance for us again?

Cheers MC

JL Grasso wrote:
On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 03:26:14 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip wrote
in alt.sailing.asa:

JL Grasso wrote in
m:

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:26:33 -0400, "Scott Vernon"
wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message before, and
didn't know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new
post and it went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a message
like ''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be resolved'', and
click OK, then the post goes through.

Scotty

Yeah, you're a regular techie.

He's definitely the "find" of the week.

He's maybe the moron of the semester!

Jerry

The_navigator©

Jerry he is implying you are a complete loser. We know that's not true
because you made us laugh at you!

Cheers MC

wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

That's ok. You're a regular asshole.

Yep. Once a day, usually.

Jerry

. ..

wrote in alt.sailing.asa:

I've gotten that ''line three is too long'' error message before, and

didn't

know what it meant. I simply cut and pasted my message to a new post and

it

went through.
Sometimes when I foolishly forget, and cross post, I get a message like
''alt.vampire.idiots.bertysucks could not be resolved'', and click OK,

then

the post goes through.

Scotty

Yeah, you're a regular techie.

Jerry

"katysails" wrote in message

Well, now...I've changed to att.net and guess what just started up

again?

I can't reply to crossposted messages unless i delete

every address except for our own here at asa. This time the error

message

is clear that my ng server will not allow me to post

to the other groups. I am certainly not about to subscribe to

alt.vampitre.aviators.perversion so I guess I'm stuck just

erasing them...I put most of those posters in kf anyway (Bertie keeps

eluding me, though, by playing tricky wabbit games). Does

anyone else with CIS.DFN.DE have this problem?

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse