Jonathan Ganz

Default NG Servers

It is unoriginal, but it's disruptive. The only way to respond to
these assholes is to completely ignore them. We've all been
guilty of not doing that. Even responding without cross posting
fuels their bs. My suggestion is filter out as much as you can,
so you don't even have to see it. Then, just don't respond to
the rest that sneaks through. Eventually, they'll get bored and
go away, pretty much.

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message

katysails wrote:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

I wouldn't have thought so... WHat might have happened is that
some of the crossposted may have complained to Uof Berlin. As to
their game, I find it unoriginal. The early promise of some
intelligent jousting was merely that, a promise.

--
Flying Tadpole

Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com