The_navigator©

Default NG Servers

He doesn't. He likes playing word tag with children.

Cheers MC

Flying Tadpole wrote:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Flying Tadpole wrote in
:

katysails wrote:

seems odd that the crackdown on
crossposts should have coincided with the Bunyip control methods.

Ah...but now you've leant credence to their game....

I wouldn't have thought so... WHat might have happened is that
some of the crossposted may have complained to Uof Berlin. As to
their game, I find it unoriginal. The early promise of some
intelligent jousting was merely that, a promise.

I promised no such thing.

Bertie

I realise that now, bertie. It was just my generosity of spirit,
my romanticism and my wishful thinking causing me to
misunderstand, not to mention your advance publicity. But then,
the difference between a promise and a curse is slight, after
all, don't you think?